June 17, 2024, 07:55:11 AMLatest Member: tlsgusehqw
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Rebirth Caps.

Rebirth Caps.

Started by rwmfleming, March 23, 2012, 04:49:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rwmfleming

How about being able to purchase rebirth capsules. >.<

JustRK

People who oppose you will just tell you that sector is already easy as it is.

I am one of these people. RB's would eliminate quite a bit of challenge as the higher armor sets already make it so easy to complete almost any level.

rwmfleming

Quote from: JustRK on March 23, 2012, 05:00:20 AM
People who oppose you will just tell you that sector is already easy as it is.

I am one of these people. RB's would eliminate quite a bit of challenge as the higher armor sets already make it so easy to complete almost any level.

well i am new to this bouts so i wouldn't have known. but i still say maybe the ability to buy them would be nice but maybe make it level limited?

JustRK

I've previously thought that as well.  A level cap such as 110 and below or so. There have been some people who bought said packs for real money I believe though. In general I think the reintroduction of RB packs as said before would make sector easier. You'll find that out in better perspective the more you increase in skill.

KillerPig

maybe we should make sector harder then  :o

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Iridion

sector harder means same mobs with increased hp and damage, easy to beat with some technique so no harder sector only longer

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

rwmfleming

Quote from: JustRK on March 23, 2012, 06:00:17 AM
I've previously thought that as well.  A level cap such as 110 and below or so. There have been some people who bought said packs for real money I believe though. In general I think the reintroduction of RB packs as said before would make sector easier. You'll find that out in better perspective the more you increase in skill.

I also think it has to do with all that + stats the people are getting. I love this game and NEXON Won't be seeing my money again anytime soon. XD

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-