Started by zepher2211, March 24, 2012, 02:07:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nucleaon

Quote from: zepher2211 on March 26, 2012, 06:47:39 PM
Quote from: Selene on March 25, 2012, 11:32:27 PM
Quote from: Yz on March 25, 2012, 11:22:33 PM
Quote from: Pokeh on March 25, 2012, 04:13:27 PM
its spam zephyr :[

I don't think you guys are getting the point o-o, but anyway, kinda got the point that "you don't like it" a better post = why don't you like it and how can it be improved o-o

@Nuc: I get defensive when I don't see what they're talking about, here I got defensive cause it's a bunch of idiots posting the same thing over and over, pointlessly, including you
They don't like it because its bad...

IGNs:
BC: Nuc | Kyura
GC: SaphireFlare

zepher2211

Quote from: Nucleaon on March 26, 2012, 08:28:55 PM
Quote from: zepher2211 on March 26, 2012, 06:47:39 PM
Quote from: Selene on March 25, 2012, 11:32:27 PM
Quote from: Yz on March 25, 2012, 11:22:33 PM
Quote from: Pokeh on March 25, 2012, 04:13:27 PM
its spam zephyr :[

I don't think you guys are getting the point o-o, but anyway, kinda got the point that "you don't like it" a better post = why don't you like it and how can it be improved o-o

@Nuc: I get defensive when I don't see what they're talking about, here I got defensive cause it's a bunch of idiots posting the same thing over and over, pointlessly, including you
They don't like it because its bad...

Write that in an essay and see how well it works out for ya, "I don't like it cause it's bad" Teacher: what is this second grade? I have no room for these types of responses, they contribute nothing, you obviously don't care if people make posts that mean nothing, I, on the other hand, do.
Powersurge
Headstrong

Pokeh

It really just does look bad. Beginning to end. No life, or way to improve since it just started out bad.

So, since you can't improve it, Can't say anything else brah :/

zepher2211

Quote from: Pokeh on March 26, 2012, 10:51:13 PM
It really just does look bad. Beginning to end. No life, or way to improve since it just started out bad.

So, since you can't improve it, Can't say anything else brah :/

I mean if that's the problem, then just don't post, if you see no way of improvement, and think it's that bad, there's no reason to say "I don't like it cause it's bad" cause that's pointless, it's already been said, and it does nothing to contribute to the thread o-o
Powersurge
Headstrong

Pokeh

ok consider it post count but we felt you needed to know :P

NoS

are you waiting for me to say it's bad so you can admit it's terrible?
take the breath we breathe for granted

handle with care.

zepher2211

April 03, 2012, 07:27:08 PM #36 Last Edit: April 03, 2012, 07:33:35 PM by zepher2211
Quote from: NoS on March 27, 2012, 05:49:08 AM
are you waiting for me to say it's bad so you can admit it's terrible?

Why would I wait for someone who barely visits this community O-o, no, actually I'm waiting for someone to come up with an original reply lolo

@Poke: I must say I'm slightly disappointed, you managed to tell me there was no possible way to improve a piece of work that I can edit any single part of, smh.
Powersurge
Headstrong

-PeaceLover-

I know im not a good gfxer but i just think this will make it look better idk
I think you shouldn't make it that skinny
Add a render that relate to the subject. Which is horizontal you can think i dont want to do the work for you
Add a white border it makes it more cinematic look
Make it bigger
Dont just spam c4d put it in the right place so it looks the best
make text more clear

zepher2211

Quote from: -PeaceLover- on April 03, 2012, 07:37:43 PM
I know im not a good gfxer but i just think this will make it look better idk
I think you shouldn't make it that skinny
Add a render that relate to the subject. Which is horizontal you can think i dont want to do the work for you
Add a white border it makes it more cinematic look
Make it bigger
Dont just spam c4d put it in the right place so it looks the best
make text more clear

Call the render a focal, the focal of this sig is the text, I wouldn't replace that with a render because the sig was already built to be centered around the text, th reason it's this skinny is because I was competing in a competition to work with this size of canvas lol. The c4d's just kinda make up the bg, really I only used 3 c4d's, this spam thing is unrealistic. You're right about the text, I'm actually collabing with a person who wanted to try working with the text themselves.

Just because you're a newb gfx'r doesn't mean your input isn't appreciated, I don't care who comments with what as long as the reply is informed sounding and isn't just hate, actually tells me some way to improve. So thanks.
Powersurge
Headstrong

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-