June 03, 2024, 12:21:58 PMLatest Member: ohmypetgroom
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » I want

I want

Started by ReSigNeRs, March 26, 2012, 07:07:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ReSigNeRs

Dark meto is tradeable/giftable/Marketplace able.

on this 4th july event

NeoKiller

and I want to have admin powers

NeoKiller

I also want you to post this in suggestion section next time

NeoKiller

I also want you not to want but to ask nicely for something

NeoKiller

btw I want to be rich, too.

Rossbach

March 26, 2012, 01:50:38 PM #5 Last Edit: March 26, 2012, 01:50:51 PM by Rossbach
Ross wants Neo.

Omnomnom eating toast.

123bomb123

I want

8) 8) 8) 8)          8) 8) 8) 8)        8) 8) 8) 8)            8) 8) 8) 8)
8)             8)          8)             8)        8)                              8)
8)  8) 8) 8)         8)             8)        8) 8) 8) 8)            8) 8) 8) 8)
8) 8)                      8)             8)                          8)                              8)
8)     8)                  8)             8)                          8)                              8)
8)          8)             8) 8) 8) 8)        8) 8) 8) 8)            8) 8) 8) 8)
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Revenge10

i want DarkSurge (E) set and Metorium Set and Liguer Head Perm and  Kowbat Perm Trans and to have 2 jura mercs and to be a head admin and have 999999m gigas and infinity coins and endless bot stracts xD ..beat That xD

hawk5005

Quote from: Revenge10 on March 26, 2012, 02:36:39 PM
i want DarkSurge (E) set and Metorium Set and Liguer Head Perm and  Kowbat Perm Trans and to have 2 jura mercs and to be a head admin and have 999999m gigas and infinity coins and endless bot stracts xD ..beat That xD
I have half or what you wish. ;D

Dillh

hum, i want a car lol
PT Dillh (Steveroseik-) | Guild : Prestige | Lvl : 270 |

Pein

I want to be the hacker who will remove all of your items.  Also, your account will get deleted and you will be ip banned so you won't return, while I am having all these items and more items. And the admins doesn't want to help you with this.

Revenge10

Quote from: hawk5005 on March 26, 2012, 02:38:59 PM
I have half or what you wish. ;D

::)               ::)                     ::)::)::)::)::)                     ::)::)::)::)       ::)::)            ::)::)::)::)::)::)                       ::)
::)               ::)                     ::)             ::)                  ::)             ::)                              ::)                                                    ::)
::)               ::)                     ::)           ::)                     ::)           ::)          ::)::)           ::)                                                  ::)
::)               ::)                     ::)        ::)                        ::)        ::)             ::)::)           ::)                                                    ::)
::)               ::)                      ::)    ::)                           ::)    ::)                 ::)::)           ::)                                                    ::)::)::)::)::)
::)               ::)                      ::) ::)                              ::) ::)                    ::)::)           ::)                                                     ::)               ::)
::)               ::)                     ::)     ::)                           ::)    ::)                 ::)::)           ::)                                                      ::)               ::)
::)               ::)                     ::)        ::)                        ::)       ::)              ::)::)           ::)                                                       ::)               ::)
  ::) ::) ::) ::)                     ::)            ::)                     ::)          ::)           ::)::)           ::)::)::)::)::)::)::)                          ::)               ::)

Revenge10

Quote from: Pein on March 26, 2012, 03:03:37 PM
I want to be the hacker who will remove all of your items.  Also, your account will get deleted and you will be ip banned so you won't return, while I am having all these items and more items. And the admins doesn't want to help you with this.
since you posted this the admins now know what you will do .. any way kenny always help ..:P :P

Pein

Quote from: Revenge10 on March 26, 2012, 03:15:19 PM
since you posted this the admins now know what you will do .. any way kenny always help ..:P :P
Whatever... I did beat you and that's enough for me.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-