Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Nucleaon

Quote from: KillerPig on March 29, 2012, 12:03:23 AM
this topic is more about fighting than the actual gfx work itself  ;D
Aren't all of his threads?
Before I get qq'd again, its lq.
It looks ugly on the bottom right and the b&w on the left shouldn't be there, Idk what you were doing... The flowers are horrible. 0/10. What you can do to improve it is remove the flowers, make everything either colorful or the whole thing b&w. Adding effects would be nice to add some spunk.

IGNs:
BC: Nuc | Kyura
GC: SaphireFlare

zepher2211

Quote from: Nucleaon on March 29, 2012, 08:57:11 AM
It looks ugly on the bottom right and the b&w on the left shouldn't be there, Idk what you were doing... The flowers are horrible. 0/10. What you can do to improve it is remove the flowers, make everything either colorful or the whole thing b&w. Adding effects would be nice to add some spunk.

Your problem is you're stuck doing the same shit and won't open to anything else, makes you terrible cnc'r, and a very closed minded gfx'r, you like shit a certain way, and when it's not that way say, someone uses a whole bunch of c4d's but meant to, you hate the sig, and you give no thought to the work actually put into it, and that it's actually a good sig except for your skewed vision of what gfx is. 3/4 of the community needs to start trying new shit, it's a very boring gfx section to see the same things over and over.

You aren't getting qq'd, or flamed, or any of the other shit you've ever claimed, you just fail to ever get the point through your thick ass skull. Don't. Be. So. Close. Minded. It's. Art. The sig was obviously vintage, all you got out of that was that it was lq "skewed Vision."

@123bomb123: No seriously stay out of this thread, you don't belong posting where you have no experience, start making sigs, then try to tell me how I make mine. o-o

@Poke: Thanks for not being so close minded. Lol.
Powersurge
Headstrong

123bomb123

Yes, because people have to have expierence gfx'ing to know whether something looks good to them or not. Joke more.

IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Pokeh

Your problem is you're stuck doing the same shit and won't open to anything else, makes you terrible cnc'r, and a very closed minded gfx'r, you like shit a certain way, and when it's not that way say, someone uses a whole bunch of c4d's but meant to, you hate the sig, and you give no thought to the work actually put into it, and that it's actually a good sig except for your skewed vision of what gfx is. 3/4 of the community needs to start trying new shit, it's a very boring gfx section to see the same things over and over.

Spot on. That's the whole world's problem.

RedNeon

hey muncay I think one of your rotating sigs are removed 

zepher2211

Quote from: RedNeon on April 03, 2012, 10:41:29 PM

Yeah I noticed earlier, I'm about to go in and clean up my rota sig lol.

@123bomb123: No you don't need to be experienced in gfx to say "In my opinion blablabla" you do need experience to come up and try to tell me my sig was made in like 6 steps, and that it sucks, when you don't even have the ability to make anything close.
Powersurge
Headstrong

asmit10

Quote from: zepher2211 on April 04, 2012, 12:07:28 AM

@123bomb123: No you don't need to be experienced in gfx to say "In my opinion blablabla" you do need experience to come up and try to tell me my sig was made in like 6 steps, and that it sucks, when you don't even have the ability to make anything close.

Personally I dislike it. Though I see why others might like it.

pls dont rage on me :(
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

zepher2211

Quote from: asmit10 on April 04, 2012, 12:13:20 AM
Quote from: zepher2211 on April 04, 2012, 12:07:28 AM

Personally I dislike it. Though I see why others might like it.

pls dont rage on me :(

Can you just tell me what you don't like about it?
Powersurge
Headstrong

Nucleaon

Quote from: zepher2211 on April 03, 2012, 07:22:51 PM

You aren't getting qq'd, or flamed, or any of the other shit you've ever claimed, you just fail to ever get the point through your thick ass skull. Don't. Be. So. Close. Minded. It's. Art. The sig was obviously vintage, all you got out of that was that it was lq "skewed Vision."

@123bomb123: No seriously stay out of this thread, you don't belong posting where you have no experience, start making sigs, then try to tell me how I make mine. o-o

It's my opinion. Of course you're going to say positive things about YOUR sig. The sig looks like shit, plain and simple. That's my taste.

IGNs:

DarkShadow89

Quote from: Nucleaon on April 04, 2012, 04:58:27 PM
Quote from: zepher2211 on April 03, 2012, 07:22:51 PM

It's my opinion. Of course you're going to say positive things about YOUR sig. The sig looks like shit, plain and simple. That's my taste.

Nuc get on expo :)
<br />BoutCheetah: DankBudz420 | 150 | Vanquish<br />
Quote from: yeritsyaboy1 on July 24, 2012, 08:30:40 PM<br />Food For Thought .<br />

Nucleaon

IGNs:

DarkShadow89

You left :O no come back online :'( qq
<br />BoutCheetah: DankBudz420 | 150 | Vanquish<br />
Quote from: yeritsyaboy1 on July 24, 2012, 08:30:40 PM<br />Food For Thought .<br />

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-