May 02, 2024, 06:48:00 AMLatest Member: mori
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » WHY MY ACC IS LOCKED

WHY MY ACC IS LOCKED

Started by nublan12, March 31, 2012, 12:51:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nublan12

PLEase help mEhh...

Selene

Someone was hacking accounts last night and Santa (Kenny) locked people account's who got hacked.

Please pm Santa (Kenny).

KillerPig

kenny should probably modify that notice to make it say "tell an ADMIN"

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Iridion

its not kenny's fault if people are dumb

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Santa

Nope, your account was locked due to 2 paypal disputes.  Once the dispute is over (And you win), your account will remain locked until the money is sent back to our paypal account.  You can probably call paypal, and ask them for assistance if you are not sure why the disputes are happening.

nublan12

March 31, 2012, 10:32:20 PM #5 Last Edit: March 31, 2012, 11:00:43 PM by nublan12
Idont have paypal acc  D: dragon-warrior used my acc to buy  dark meto using his paypal...  now im stuck here waiting for nothing..

Santa

Quote from: nublan12 on March 31, 2012, 10:32:20 PM
Idont have paypal acc  D: dragon-warrior used my acc to buy  dark meto using his paypal...  now im stuck here waiting for nothing..

Once the dispute has been resolved, your account will be unlocked.  That's why you do not get people to purchase things for you.  You will have to contact that person to get them to reverse the dispute.  It seems like its one of paypal's security mesasures, so It's not likely he meant to have that dispute happen.

~RedEyes.

nublan12

April 01, 2012, 01:15:09 AM #7 Last Edit: April 01, 2012, 01:19:11 AM by Santa
if dragon-warrior dont do anything about disputing or whatever ... meaning i cant play  my main "N" FOREVER????

Santa

Quote from: nublan12 on April 01, 2012, 01:15:09 AM
if dragon-warrior dont do anything about disputing or whatever ... meaning i cant play  my main "N" FOREVER????

If he doesnt do anything about it, then you will have to pay it yourself, or get someone else to.

nublan12

ohh great  i dont have paypal acc or credit card..... how can i pay??? if i didnt pay  my acc LOCKED FOREVER!!!!!!

nublan12

Quote from: Santa on April 01, 2012, 01:19:19 AM
Quote from: nublan12 on April 01, 2012, 01:15:09 AM

If he doesnt do anything about it, then you will have to pay it yourself, or get someone else to.
he talked to me in my 2nd acc he will pay he said ......   his IGN : Dragon-Warrior please send him the link wher he will pay >.<

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-