March 28, 2024, 03:45:34 PMLatest Member: Danch
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Announcements » Regarding the base disconnections.

Regarding the base disconnections.

Started by Santa, February 20, 2012, 12:26:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Santa

Hello everyone, we realize that this was a major issue today.  To cover the issues, I have gone ahead and extended the event for 12 more hours (only for base).  So, if you were unable to complete base earlier, then please do it now.  The disconnection issue has been resolved.  If you are still disconnecting, then that means that your client did not update the files properly, and you will have to seek help from an administrator later.

Thanks,
~RedEyes.

spiderstar

Quote from: Santa on February 20, 2012, 12:26:37 AM
Hello everyone, we realize that this was a major issue today.  To cover the issues, I have gone ahead and extended the event for 12 more hours (only for base).  So, if you were unable to complete base earlier, then please do it now.  The disconnection issue has been resolved.  If you are still disconnecting, then that means that your client did not update the files properly, and you will have to seek help from an administrator later.

Thanks,
~RedEyes.

That means the prizes will be distributed 12 hours later right?

Santa

February 20, 2012, 12:52:42 AM #2 Last Edit: February 20, 2012, 12:57:00 AM by Santa
Quote from: spiderstar on February 20, 2012, 12:35:16 AM
Hello everyone, we realize that this was a major issue today.  To cover the issues, I have gone ahead and extended the event for 12 more hours (only for base).  So, if you were unable to complete base earlier, then please do it now.  The disconnection issue has been resolved.  If you are still disconnecting, then that means that your client did not update the files properly, and you will have to seek help from an administrator later.

Thanks,
~RedEyes.

No, all prizes will be delivered at the beginning of monday.  Anyone who finishes the base event afterwords will be sent the additional prize.

spiderstar

Quote from: Santa on February 20, 2012, 12:52:42 AM
Hello everyone, we realize that this was a major issue today.  To cover the issues, I have gone ahead and extended the event for 12 more hours (only for base).  So, if you were unable to complete base earlier, then please do it now.  The disconnection issue has been resolved.  If you are still disconnecting, then that means that your client did not update the files properly, and you will have to seek help from an administrator later.

Thanks,
~RedEyes.

No, all prizes will be delivered at the beginning of monday.  Anyone who finishes the base event afterwords will be sent the additional prize.
Alright, thanks for telling us.

Santa

Quote from: spiderstar on February 20, 2012, 12:59:59 AM
Quote from: Santa on February 20, 2012, 12:52:42 AM

Thanks,
~RedEyes.

Alright, thanks for telling us.

no problem. :)

Santa

Actually, there is something I forgot to mention, everyone who did not complete the base event, will not receive any items until after the 12 hour extension.  Those who have completed the base event will receive all the items at the beginning of monday.

oobigagi

will the items show in inventory or as a gift? jw

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IGN : Swamp Man
LVL: 221
Guild: --ANY--

Selene

oobigagi

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IGN : Swamp Man
LVL: 221
Guild: --ANY--

Nucleaon

IGNs:
BC: Nuc | Kyura
GC: SaphireFlare

Santa

jreyesc

Wait does event still active?? (If i write bad is because iPhone 3Gs is bad cause u can't write. It corrects me in spanish and it change words. Example : I put words and it put sorda)

RedNeon

February 20, 2012, 08:59:37 AM #12 Last Edit: February 20, 2012, 09:00:45 AM by RedNeon
Quote from: jreyesc on February 20, 2012, 08:55:32 AM
Wait does event still active?? (If i write bad is because iPhone 3Gs is bad cause u can't write. It corrects me in spanish and it change words. Example : I put words and it put sorda)
Yes. Event was extended by 12 hours.

jreyesc

Quote from: RedNeon on February 20, 2012, 08:59:37 AM
Quote from: jreyesc on February 20, 2012, 08:55:32 AM
Yes. Event was extended by 12 hours.
Ok, ty, now i'll wake up :)

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-