June 17, 2024, 11:37:04 AMLatest Member: EdgarSip
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Like Ross...

Like Ross...

Started by iMey, April 02, 2012, 09:20:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZeroUH

Quote from: iMey on April 02, 2012, 11:45:22 AM
Who the **** did move this to Off-Topic?

Which staff is that? Who isn't understandable to move topic based on the concept of the sections that are differentiated here?

This topic includes in-game based matters and some sort of person that relates about the game-play elements. This is not an off-topic thread. Some staff doesn't know how to do this; this is why I made made a rant thread and said about it. But, Allie doesn't look into the matter and blindly locks it/confronts me and cares to warn/ban me, nothing else.

Edit: I guess it's the guy called "antisickness" who's messing up here. -.-

1- It doesn't metter who moved it. If it's something random, it will be moved to Off-topic or Spam section.
2- All Forum Moderators know how to do their job.
3- I guess YOU're the one "who's messing up here."
4 and last warning- respect all staff members and know your place, user.

Iridion

hey hey badass zero that's very offensive
just because you have gm powers doesnt mean you can bully users

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Gramps

I can do every level naked as long as i have my heating on.

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

ZeroUH

Quote from: Iridion on April 02, 2012, 01:35:20 PM
This is not the 1st or 2nd time...

KillerPig

lolol leave it to grampy to act as though nothing happened ;D

and imey wtf. y make big deal out of something so retarded?? btw its ur fault that this topics gonna move to spam soon lol

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

iMey

Lol, Zero I guess you got mad as you usually are, right?
Is it more obvious that I should suck up to you and your Allie? It's more clearer that I should, right?

Also you both guys, you and Allie are the average joes that I deal with everyday (although Allie is a girl lol).

Quote from: Iridion on April 02, 2012, 01:35:20 PM
I had been more badass than this guy. So, he's not a big deal for me. -.-

@KillerPig, Having any problem with me? I will make many bigger deals and any problem about that too?
Now, it's more obvious that you're the guy who will turn this into a spam. And don't talk about the things that hadn't happened.

I will lock this soon. So, whoever wants to post can post it now.

Gramps

Why do you come to this forum? I have sat back and read all of your posts and it seems to me (as it does to a lot of others) that you come here for trouble/fights etc... You have had your verbal warnings so this is where the real ones start.

iMey

Quote from: Gramps on April 02, 2012, 03:10:54 PM
Why do you come to this forum? I have sat back and read all of your posts and it seems to me (as it does to a lot of others) that you come here for trouble/fights etc... You have had your verbal warnings so this is where the real ones start.
Ok fine. I will drop about Zero and Allie here...
You seem a lot better than them, you're a cool guy, right?

And was the warn necessary?

Gramps

I am no better or worse than anyone, i am just me. The warn was nesessary, too many bad posts, you was told to stop by the owner  but continued.
Warnings don't last forever if you behave.

iMey

Quote from: Gramps on April 02, 2012, 03:21:41 PM
I am no better or worse than anyone, i am just me. The warn was nesessary, too many bad posts, you was told to stop by the owner  but continued.
Warnings don't last forever if you behave.
I spoke about the owner which was completely correct. But, at the same time it was bad posts too so, the warn was fine for me.

ZeroUH

Quote from: iMey on April 02, 2012, 03:17:53 PM
Quote from: Gramps on April 02, 2012, 03:10:54 PM
Ok fine. I will drop about Zero and Allie here...
You seem a lot better than them, you're a cool guy, right?

And was the warn necessary?
Yes. And You won't be just warned. You will be muted until next monday. We told you many times to stop. Don't mess with the big dogs or you will get in trouble. You should RESPECT the staff members... in special, the Admins. Oh! And don't try to evade your muting time or you will be IP banned.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-