April 25, 2024, 02:06:03 AMLatest Member: CandaiBup
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Should I have a girl friend?

Should I have a girl friend?

Started by noblem6, April 04, 2012, 01:58:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

noblem6

April 04, 2012, 01:58:18 PM Last Edit: April 04, 2012, 01:59:34 PM by noblem6
I really like to have a girl friend, but the question is should I do it?

Should I have to have one or not?

Also, will I get it easily?

I want people to help me and not a *** to provoke me...
No one likes noblem, but Jesus Christ loves noblem!

Quote from: Cooky on April 01, 2014, 09:59:25 AM
poor Allie

her thread got noblem'd  :(

selected

dude ... really .. this isnt a subject to discuss on a forum of a game. You should seek help from friends/parents .. u know ... not strangers on a game  :-\
x
     P
         u
             n
                 k

Dillh

+1

leave this for your family or  close friends ?
PT Dillh (Steveroseik-) | Guild : Prestige | Lvl : 270 |

noblem6

I WILL USUALLY GET A LOT OF BULLIES FROM MY SCHOOL AND I'M INTERESTED TO GO TO IT.

YOU KNOW THAT I WILL BE ABSENT IN THE CLASS REGUALRY BECAUSE I HATE THAT PLACE.

ALSO, I'M A BIT SCARED OF SOME GUYS... AND I HAVE FAILED IN A CLASS AND IT'S A LOT SHAME TO FACE ALL THE STUDENTS.

I WONT SAY ALL THIS TO MY PARENTS... AND THEY WILL LAUGH IF I SAID SOMETHING ABOUT GIRL FRIENDS... SO I'M AFRAID OF IT... THEY WILL ME AS WEIRD AND I WANT TO LIVE WITH THEM.

poor Allie

selected

As parents .. i dont think they will joke about theyr son having a girlfriend , and shame/fear are the worst enemy of people  ;D
x
     P
         u
             n
                 k

hawk5005

Weren't you like super boxing boy with steel body who fears nothing?

noblem6

WILL THEY THINK ABOUT ME AS A KIND OF PEDO? ALSO, THEY ARE VERY STRICT TO ME SO, I DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY WILL DO TO ME...

IM VERY SHAMED AND FEARED TO FACE EVERYONE IN MY SCHOOL, IM HAVING A VERY BAD POSITION IN MY SCHOOL.

WHEN THEY ALL SEE ME, THEY WILL JOKE ABOUT ME... I WAS ONCE FAILED IN MY CLASS AND MOST OF THE TEACHERS HATE ME...
IT'S A LIVING HELL IN THERE... ALL JOKES, BULLIES AND EVERYONE WILL IGNORE ME... IT'S TOO MUCH FOR ME...

WHEN I RETURN HOME I WILL VERY SAD... YOU WON'T UNDERSTAND IT UNLESS YOU SEE ME IN THE REAL LIFE...

MY PARENTS HAVE 5 KIDS, SO THEY WON'T GIVE ME MUCH IMPORTANCE IN MY HOME. I'M THE MOST UNLOVED/IGNORED ONE. AND TOP OF THAT, THEY ARE OVERLY STRICT TO ME... ALWAYS ENGAGES ME IN MY LIFE...

Quote from: hawk5005 on April 04, 2012, 02:19:37 PM
Weren't you like super boxing boy with steel body who fears nothing?
YOU KNOW THINGS HAPPEN IN MY LIFE.

I HAD LEARNED BOXING FOR SOME TIME AND AFTER SOME TIME I WAS NOT ALLOWED TO LEARN IT FUTHER. THEY DIDN'T ALLOWED ME TO LEARN IT AFTER THAT AND THEY SAID I SHOULD GIVE MORE IMPORTANCE IN MY STUDIES... AND IT SUCKS...
YOU KNOW THEY TOLD ME TO BE A MORE EDUCATED MAN, AND NOT A BOXER. AND THEY IT WILL NOT LEAD ANYTHING IN MY LIFE.
YEAH GUYS, I BRAGGED A LOT ON THIS FORUM ABOUT BOXING... IT WAS THE ONLY THING I HAD LEARNED IN MY LIFE. AND I THOUGHT ABOUT IT A LOT. I'M HAVING A STEEL BODY, BUT I'M NOT A KIND OF PERSON LIKE THAT. IT WAS SOMETHING I THOUGHT       ABOUT MYSELF AS A GREAT PERSON. NOW, I'M IN NO BOXING OR STUDIES... MY LIFE IS RUINED...

SO, I THINK I'M NOT READY TO HAVE A GIRL FRIEND BUT, I REALLY WANT TO HAVE ONE...

WHAT SHOULD I DO NEXT?

poor Allie

NeoKiller

No, girl friends are overrated unless you have a really cool girl which understands you which is rarely the case.
Here some reasons.

1. Steals a lot of time, hell you have way less time for your good friends in case you have any.
2. you gotta spend way to much money for her, you could have spent it for sth way better
3. your head will explode sooner or later, she'll put pressure on you, you'll get stressed as hell.

The only pro argument is sex I guess ?

But o'well, I don't have a girlfriend, still I have enough sex...

Conclusion.

If you don't got that much friends, get a gf.
However if you're younger than 20 and if you don't search the love of your life, stay out of gfs, just **** them and never call back.

Yz

if you're serious, i'll help u

first u gotta set some goals for ureself. pick up some healthy hobbies (this doesnt include gaming) like i picked up doing stuff with music, u could pick up a sport or exercise/cardio and stuff. set goals like do certain amounts of working out per day, or eat certtain amount of calories per day, or get specific grade in specific subject etc. 2 sleepy to type out more but ya. also a part time job helps. never be afraid 2 talk to people is also a key thing, and what's the worst thing that could happen when u talk to a girl? they might tell you to go away, who gives a **** lol u can always find another. too tired to type properly or type anymore lel

if u actually needed this help than goodluck hope it helps buddey, and all of this is just directed at your post about how ur school and family is bad to you and shit. as for gf i agree completely with Neo. luckily my gf understands me but liek neo said that's one in a million, you should just try and get girls as normal friends first.. then try to do stuff with one of them. that's how u start really.
DISCORD killyzkill

ZeroUH

Weren't all your accounts IP banned?

noblem6

I like to take hobbies... I really want to continue with my boxing but my parents won't allow it and if I say this to them, they won't listen to me and will stop me. how can i influence my parents to continue it? because they really doesn't like me to take boxing anymore and what i learned before was enough for them. they are forcing me into the school and stuff... which i don't want to learn and do. how you imagine how bad is it to get bullies from almost every person i meet in the school? everyone see me as a good for nothing fellow, i was failed once and i thought that i will never go to the school again. i have no interest in school anymore and i won't think i will improve in my school anymore. my grades are becoming worse and im seen as the most helpless student in the school. no one cares me and or understands me... i don't know what to do in my life. my life sucks...

And almost every girl won't and doesn't care to talk with me... that's why i want to have more experience with girls...

I think i will focus on my life and not the the sh** of girls...

@ZeroUH: I am unmuted now. My period of mute is finished and you forgot about that?

poor Allie

Yz

u only have to talk to new people lol

go out to a new area if no1 in ur school will talk to you

also i am very awful at school and get like 3 fails every 10 weeks but rly it doesnt **** ur life up.
DISCORD killyzkill

noblem6

after school, i will be driven straight into my home. i'm not much known by the people in my area and i'm not comfortable to leave my area and meet the strangers. why should go and speak to random unknown people? i'm only allowed to stay in my home almost all the time and my parents and siblings will look after the houses and stuffs. also, i don't know much places outside my area and i'm not used to it...

have u failed in any class like me? it is more likely for me to fail in my class again... if i do, then there's no point to go to my school anymore...

poor Allie

KillerPig

lets be completely honest here. if ur a buff guy with a "steel body" you shouldnt have any problems getting a gf. most girls dig da looks

@hawk
no that was noblemsmom... or was it noblemsdude... wait nvm im sure it was noblemsdad... or maybe noblemsbro.......

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Fyah

If you have to ask, you don't deserve one D;

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-