June 14, 2024, 05:25:13 PMLatest Member: Sialisshopom
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » Is running a guild hard?

Is running a guild hard?

Started by Blessed, April 06, 2012, 02:49:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blessed

Vs.

asmit10

If you dont have someone well known to promote your guild, making it grow can be tough. But running one isnt hard.
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

Pokeh

looking at the rankings and current exp rates, it shouldn't be hard to get to the top 10 guilds. It's recommended that the guild master should be really active, be able to judge things well as a 3rd party prospective, and probably be a member too.

to top that, you need an active bunch of committed people to join the guild. Now's not the time since we're pretty dead. But if you start right away when summer break starts and a lot of people come back, it will definitely be really successful by the end of summer break.

Guild knowledge 101

Jeffalo13

You have to be 100% committed.  Also, since most people are already in guilds, it's going to be tough trying to find active players that earn GP that aren't already committed to another guild.
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

Blessed

Vs.

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

NeoKiller

Depends a lot on the members of your guild.
I'd say it's pretty hard to get it running, but once it is running it's way easier.

Scythe

Get someone that can get lotsa gp's and grind until your like top 200,the money u get from grinding waste it all on guild expand then recruit,people will eventually join
Don't think, feel

Nucleaon

I remember I had a guild. We were like rank 14 then I was like.. Meh, fk it. Join Utop again.

IGNs:
BC: Nuc | Kyura
GC: SaphireFlare

Pokeh

1 more thing.

don't make like a "lol all pvp/base guild we try to be #1."

start off as an all rounder unless you already have a good bunch of pvpers/basers who wanna join beforehand and can help you lead the guild.

aaand usually the co. leader/leaders make the guild. not the guild master alone.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-