April 19, 2024, 05:00:48 PMLatest Member: Harrynoink
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Tips and Guides » Easy Grinding for Lvs 70-150

Easy Grinding for Lvs 70-150

Started by lnwZa, September 30, 2010, 03:12:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lnwZa

For this, you'll need an Arsenal (Optional), GC (Other skills are fine too, but GC gets it done fast), and BreakFall (Trust me, will make it a lot faster)

1. Make a room, preferably solo. (Newbies usually get in the way)
2. Select Lv. 172.
3. Start the game.
4. Call out your Arsenal.
5. Protect your Arsenal as best as you can.
6. GC to keep enemies in place, so that Arsenal can shoot.
7. When you kill all enemies, DO NOT RUN TO THE BOSS.
8. Stay at the beginning of the bridge, align with the arrows, and shoot repeatedly.
9. Bubbleboy will get pushed, and you will win.

No excuse for failure. Just admit it, and improve.

Painkiller

you can do it with sharps too if your arsenal is somewhat retarded )(remember sharps has a critical hit special that can do over 300 damage so its 1HKO on those things)  besides that doing 20+ damage on the mobs little by little kills them and if they do hit you you still live so just grab an hp when needed.
aside from that i seriously suggest saving those 2 bullets to push bubbleboy off because if you don't your gonna have to push him old fashing way counter/attacking him soon as he gets up and one failed attempt means you die.

lnwZa

Quote from: lnwZa on September 30, 2010, 03:12:49 PM
For this, you'll need an Arsenal (Optional), GC (Other skills are fine too, but GC gets it done fast), and BreakFall (Trust me, will make it a lot faster)

1. Make a room, preferably solo. (Newbies usually get in the way)
2. Select Lv. 172.
3. Start the game.
4. Call out your Arsenal.
5. Protect your Arsenal as best as you can.
6. GC to keep enemies in place, so that Arsenal can shoot.
7. When you kill all enemies, DO NOT RUN TO THE BOSS.
8. Stay at the beginning of the bridge, align with the arrows, and shoot repeatedly.
9. Bubbleboy will get pushed, and you will win.

Read teh underlines pl0x

No excuse for failure. Just admit it, and improve.

Robocop7ant

you* can do this from lvl 2 and up ;)

i can show you all if don't trust.
also 172 is an easy lvl. xD
<br />

vanpr

firejetsam

I think I was the first person to count how many bullets are used to push boss...

DENY IT AND I SHOOT YOU IN YOUR BALLS Got no balls? Guess I shoot you between the eyes

Reason for believing this : When I first started playing everyone just went "open fire" until the sector clear showed up,that is until I counted exactly how many bullets were needed and then I started telling every person that played with me "You can solo this with a Arsenal and 2 bullets"

Reason for posting this : I'm bored and it's 10:22 and I'm goin to bed now,bye ::)

Hello Kitty

Quote from: firejetsam on October 07, 2010, 07:21:31 AM
I think I was the first person to count how many bullets are used to push boss...

DENY IT AND I SHOOT YOU IN YOUR BALLS Got no balls? Guess I shoot you between the eyes

Reason for believing this : When I first started playing everyone just went "open fire" until the sector clear showed up,that is until I counted exactly how many bullets were needed and then I started telling every person that played with me "You can solo this with a Arsenal and 2 bullets"

Reason for posting this : I'm bored and it's 10:22 and I'm goin to bed now,bye ::)

Somones kinda special on counting eh dracula?

Meta

Quote from: leiholm93 on October 02, 2010, 09:10:49 AM
you* can do this from lvl 2 and up ;)

I did level 172 starting at level 1 and up.

Misa

How? Can you show me? Please? ^^ I'm a noob~

tanqq

Quote from: Misa on November 04, 2010, 05:33:29 AM
How? Can you show me? Please? ^^ I'm a noob~
We can see that you're by reviving topics 1-month old. Just follow the guide. And the exp rates for 172 has been lowered to only 40 exp per game for it being too easy.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-