May 26, 2024, 07:43:50 AMLatest Member: dudtjr457
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » We've been informed by Anonymous Source..

We've been informed by Anonymous Source..

Started by Allie, April 10, 2012, 02:01:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allie

April 10, 2012, 02:01:56 AM Last Edit: April 10, 2012, 10:52:12 PM by Santa
That Evo might decide to launch a DoS or DDoS attack on us.
If it happens, you know who did it. Else, it's whatever then.

Thought I'd let you guys know.

daluzman123

Why not trace the ip, or whatever and just DDoS them back ._.

Santa

This shouldn't be much of a issue.  We have dealt with the attacks that Dekaron Evolution has thrown our way before, so we are prepared well.

Sorry for any inconvenience if this happens,
~RedEyes.

spiderstar

Quote from: daluzman123 on April 10, 2012, 02:02:56 AM

Cause they're gonna think that we DDoSed them in the first place and it would just be one big mess.

Santa

Quote from: daluzman123 on April 10, 2012, 02:02:56 AM

In case you haven't noticed, their being DDoS'd already, so that would kinda be pointless.  They think it is us DDoSing them, so they are about to launch a war, which will result in them never being able to run a proper website again, because I have lots of time on my hands.

Sadie

Guys, it goes both the ways and stop acting so innocent as what you have done to them.

Santa

Quote from: Sadie on April 10, 2012, 02:05:48 AM
Guys, it goes both the ways and stop acting so innocent as what you have done to them.

We haven't DDoS'd them.  They failed to show any proof of the sort.  They are going off of assumptions.

Allie

Quote of the year. God you have no idea of anything you're talking about.
We DDoS'd Dekaron Evolution once. It immediately followed a DDoS attack on us by Zirak using Dekaron Evolution members as a botnet through a backdoor trojan distributed by the DKE launcher.

daluzman123

Kenny, Get your butt on msn. And how idiotic is it that they THINK boutcheetah is ddosing them, like grow up, trace the ip.

Sadie

Quote from: Allie on April 10, 2012, 02:09:38 AM

We DDoS'd Dekaron Evolution once. It immediately followed a DDoS attack on us by Zirak using Dekaron Evolution members as a botnet through a backdoor trojan distributed by the DKE launcher.
That's what I said.
There was no need to DDoS them and it was all your fault. Now, get screwed if you get DDoS'd by them.

Allie

Quote from: Sadie on April 10, 2012, 02:18:42 AM

That's what I said.
There was no need to DDoS them and it was all your fault. Now, get screwed if you get DDoS'd by them.

What? Did you read anything I said?
We've DDoS'd them once. They've DDoS'd us two or more times.
And we're not DDoS'ing them right now.
Jesus christ, "Evo slave".

Santa

April 10, 2012, 02:23:34 AM #11 Last Edit: April 10, 2012, 02:28:37 AM by Santa

That's what I said.

The only reason why we made this topic was to inform the users of BoutCheetah that there may be a slight page load delay when / if the attack occurs.  We of course will not go down for a week like Evolution Games did.  We know how to patch DDoS attacks, unlike the unskilled administration over at Evolution Games.  We had no involvement in the DDoS that is going on there, and will not be involved unless they decide to do something to us.

Furthermore, this is a warning to Ike/Han/Zirak/Tok, if you attack us, we will patch your attack, and join in on the DDoS that your site/servers are currently under.  If you were smart, you would retaliate against the people that are attacking your server(s).

Sadie

Quote from: Allie on April 10, 2012, 02:20:39 AM

That's what I said.

What? Did you read anything I said?
We've DDoS'd them once. They've DDoS'd us two or more times.
And we're not DDoS'ing them right now.
Jesus christ, "Evo slave".
DDoSing them for a once is enough. And don't be bother if you get DDoS'd more.

This all started because of you and you are fair enough, right?

/wating to get a DDoS attack here.

Allie

Because of us?
Read my thread again.

Evo started it. And this isn't even taking in consideration that Zirak kept hacking us and releasing new hacks and shit before that. Please learn your facts before you ever accuse us of anything. You're just as bad as Tok, and only want to promote your own server without knowing anything about the opposition. Please return to Evo while it's on for a good half hour.

Pokeh

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-