Previous topic - Next topic

Is their really a secret gm?

yes
3 (23.1%)
no
10 (76.9%)

Total Members Voted: 13

acer124533

well so i was playing boutcheetah and this guy was like i can get you to level 200 in 10 minutes and im level 188. So i went into his game with pass. and he was level 27 doing 221 and i was like you haccker im gonna get banned for this. so i left and he was like i am secret gm i am legal hacking . So i was wondering if their is really secret gm's and if i can trust this guy and if theirs really legal hacking.
My first photoshop sig ever!

Yz

no he's a hacker. Only trust people are GM's if they have GM[Space] in their name. Like

GM Gramps
GM Izy
GM ZeroUH

The rest are fake.
DISCORD killyzkill

Gramps

At the moment his name is icebox. He trys to get people banned by pretending to be a secret admin/gm.
Damn admins are afk on msn to help with this, in game announcement would do the job :)

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

acer124533

Quote from: Yz on April 11, 2012, 09:08:19 AM
no he's a hacker. Only trust people are GM's if they have GM[Space] in their name. Like

GM Gramps
GM Izy
GM ZeroUH

The rest are fake.
ok thanks can you bann him for me i was just checking cause i didnt want to get banned cause i know gm's helping me with sectors are ok but wasnt sure about him. his in game name is ICEBOX

acer124533

Quote from: Gramps on April 11, 2012, 09:11:24 AM
At the moment his name is icebox. He trys to get people banned by pretending to be a secret admin/gm.
Damn admins are afk on msn to help with this, in game announcement would do the job :)
oh ok i kinda posted right after you on accident

mhj

This guy keeps coming back, so we can only ban him once a time since the Admins don't do anything..

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

Gramps

Btw, he only targets members. Regarding banning, i banned him over 20 times and he's been ip banned. Keeps getting round it atm.

NeoKiller

k I come on now and I'll keep kicking him for an hour  8)

Gramps

Quote from: NeoKiller on April 11, 2012, 09:14:54 AM
k I come on now and I'll keep kicking him for an hour  8)

Is that why he left?

Pokeh

it's a possibility but even if it were true that bc has secret staff, why would they tell people?

asmit10

Quote from: Pokeh on April 11, 2012, 08:37:38 PM
it's a possibility but even if it were true that bc has secret staff, why would they tell people?
Bc with secret staff? Stupid idea. Never happened/never gonna happen. Even if there was secret staff, nobody would know. So lets drop the subject...ha..
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

Allie

Secret staff? Nonsense. I would never hire someone undercover to watch you guys. You're such a trustworthy community.

KillerPig

Quote from: mhj on April 11, 2012, 09:12:49 AM
This guy keeps coming back, so we can only ban him once a time since the Admins don't do anything..
what can the admins do? i think ip banning is all they can do0, which is what gramps already did

nub keeps on changing ips or somthin

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Allie

Quote from: KillerPig on April 11, 2012, 09:47:10 PM
Quote from: mhj on April 11, 2012, 09:12:49 AM
what can the admins do? i think ip banning is all they can do0, which is what gramps already did

nub keeps on changing ips or somthin

Using a VPN isn't hard. Even Noblem/iMey/Sadie used one.

KillerPig

i don't even know wat vpn is  8)

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-