March 28, 2024, 07:07:03 AMLatest Member: KoreyJem
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » Noblem died and I'm his father

Noblem died and I'm his father

Started by Ujikost, April 15, 2012, 05:02:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ujikost

Now don't try to play with Noblem's father and I'm greater than him.

Let Pein be a example for all of you guys...

I forgot to laugh thinking about Pein and Hahahah kekkee muahahaha!!!!!

Pokeh

Ujikost

Now don't cry Pein hahahaha.

If you guys try to play with me, then I'll just be like Pein lol. He tried to play with Noblem and see his situation now hahaha!

Better stay quiet and follow me you fellow students lol hahha!

Meteor

.-.

(click to show/hide)

asmit10

April 15, 2012, 05:11:54 PM #6 Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 05:12:11 PM by asmit10
Quote from: Ujikost on April 15, 2012, 05:09:12 PM
Now don't cry Pein hahahaha.

If you guys try to play with me, then I'll just be like Pein lol. He tried to play with Noblem and see his situation now hahaha!

Better stay quiet and follow me you fellow students lol hahha!

So you're saying if anyone ****s with you you're gonna hack their account? Try to hack mine, it's gonna take you literally years to have a computer program get the password.
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

antisickness

Guys, don't give this guy attention. It's what he wants :|

Dillh

Wow, really, why can't you just face it, we don't want you here well I don't. Yet you keep making accounts to annoy us even more. ?
PT Dillh (Steveroseik-) | Guild : Prestige | Lvl : 270 |

NeoKiller

Ujikost

Pein if you are reading this, give me some real cash, atleast 30$-40$ and then I will consider to leave you alone.

Also, I can delete his pc's files and folders and shit and shut off and log off and etc whenever I want.

So, this is just a warning to you kids, okay? And pein, if I don't see you in here for the next day or 2 then, you won't see you're pc again.

Now, don't ban me or shit because I want the 30$-40$ from Pein lol. Or you guys donate for him if you want to ban me and I can get many other $'s from other site. But, I just give Pein a day or two to apologize and give me the $

-PeaceLover-

Quote from: Ujikost on April 15, 2012, 05:18:57 PM
Pein if you are reading this, give me some real cash, atleast 30$-40$ and then I will consider to leave you alone.

Also, I can delete his pc's files and folders and shit and shut off and log off and etc whenever I want.

So, this is just a warning to you kids, okay? And pein, if I don't see you in here for the next day or 2 then, you won't see you're pc again.

Now, don't ban me or shit because I want the 30$-40$ from Pein lol. Or you guys donate for him if you want to ban me and I can get many other $'s from other site. But, I just give Pein a day or two to apologize and give me the $
WHAT DID HE DO

NeoKiller

noblem is being bullied irl lolol he even admitted it.
noblem umad u dont have friends ?
u also mad because you're a shemale ?

droid zylon1

Uhm kenny can you release his ip or is he using a proxy?

Iridion

Quote from: NeoKiller on April 15, 2012, 05:22:23 PM
noblem is being bullied irl lolol he even admitted it.
noblem umad u dont have friends ?
u also mad because you're a shemale ?
behave, mod!

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-