June 02, 2024, 12:26:48 PMLatest Member: MyzhPRbom
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » does the game have a virus becuz the owners hack i dont trust

does the game have a virus becuz the owners hack i dont trust

Started by boyrune4, October 01, 2010, 08:44:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

boyrune4

i know that zlyon gaming are responsible for shutting down acclaim. and i know ur good hackers but if i donload bout is it gonna send a virus because i aint sure i got the 60 days norton i dont trust it.

Surgeypurgey

This doesn't have any viruses, If there was, then why would there be so many threads/posts, and members?

boyrune4

i know but there people joined because the owners hacked bots. i dont know if all of a sudden they send a virus to screw  every1 up.

Surgeypurgey

Quote from: boyrune4 on October 01, 2010, 08:49:07 PM
i know but there people joined because the owners hacked bots. i dont know if all of a sudden they send a virus to screw  every1 up.

Nope, They don't send a virus to screw everyone up, My IGN is Surgeypurgey, lvl 200 patch.

Styx

nightwing

i just scanned it with avira antivirus and i got no virs

Styx

Well they have everyones IP, so if you get hated by RedEyes he can send you a trojan horse.

Kevin

y2k

this made me lol
but then i was like sad faish cuz i remembered it gave me a huge virus
4 viruses actually so dont download

Socrates

Don't use the forums either-your keyboard will fall off if y
Socrates
"It's hard out there for a philosopher" - Plato

Santa

Stop listening to the noobs who call the game a virus, there is no virus on BoutCheetah. If 'boutcheetah' was indeed a virus, then the whole point of having a forum for discussion would be pointless. Do you understand my logic?

Painkiller

not really if you go to piratebay poeple create multiple accounts and post "this works great thanks" ect.... on the viruses they put there so yes a forumn is like that but anyways those guys are noobs the game has no virus if it did have a virus you wouldn't be able to download it anyways wether you scanned it or not because a pop up would say "virus detected" wether you have norton paid for or not

Painkiller

also i recommend removing norton i don't trust it it happened to me already where norton says it foun d a worm hacking my computer but its really just them trying to get me to buy their shit i had to use my laptop to remove their stupid security and i download some freeshare antivirus programs (some means more than one ^^)

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-