April 27, 2024, 10:08:13 PMLatest Member: rnfhska9794
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Feedback/Rants » Why do all the people that hack bc seem like idiots

Why do all the people that hack bc seem like idiots

Started by zepher2211, April 17, 2012, 09:00:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zepher2211

Like seriously, all of the people that have continuously hacked bc even after things have been patched, etc, have been (or seemed to be) complete idiots, whats's with that o-o
Powersurge
Headstrong

spiderstar

It's probably just one smart dude making the hacks and giving it to idiots so they can troll the server.

Yz

i dunno but they really seem like they has no life also o_o like, im not just saying that cuz they are hackers.. but have you seen those twats leon & megaarkade irl? lelele fnny stuff :3
DISCORD killyzkill

RedNeon

mhj

Quote from: spiderstar on April 17, 2012, 09:06:10 PM
It's probably just one smart dude making the hacks and giving it to idiots so they can troll the server.
this. The smart ones makes them and the sumb ones uses it

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

hawk5005

April 18, 2012, 09:22:29 AM #5 Last Edit: April 18, 2012, 09:23:00 AM by hawk5005
The answer my friend, lies within the question.

Iridion

lack of information. bc isnt famous enough to have dedicated sites, with up to date hacks and various informations given about the hacks. people don't know if the hack they are using is patched, or don't even know if any hack can be patched in bc. mo.

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

zepher2211

Powersurge
Headstrong

RedNeon

owell for the ppl got hacked by them they are idits but because we take advantage theyre cool  8)
depends really

Rossbach

Omnomnom eating toast.

Freaky

Noblem > Allie + Redeyes in hacking.
 Oh, I almost forgot, you're still mute-evading.

zepher2211

Quote from: Freaky on April 19, 2012, 11:39:40 AM
Noblem > Allie + Redeyes in hacking.

Are you inserting your own warnings or does it usually do that when you quote a post that's been warned
Powersurge
Headstrong

hawk5005

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-