May 23, 2024, 05:03:04 PMLatest Member: Ckilagotub
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Report A Bug » Solved Bug Reports » A bug of honesty :X

A bug of honesty :X

Started by xbaras, April 21, 2012, 06:50:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xbaras

I bought a membership a while back (6 months ago), made it to 200 and got myself a +6 Elektra Set. A few days ago I logged onto boutcheetah for the first time in six months and I had no membership left (obviously) and was level 172, but my +6 Elektra set was still equipped and still gave me stat boosts. I've unequipped it now, but the point is that the parts should have been removed into my inventory and were still equipped.

Thx.

Revenge10

Quote from: xbaras on April 21, 2012, 06:50:37 AM
I bought a membership a while back (6 months ago), made it to 200 and got myself a +6 Elektra Set. A few days ago I logged onto boutcheetah for the first time in six months and I had no membership left (obviously) and was level 172, but my +6 Elektra set was still equipped and still gave me stat boosts. I've unequipped it now, but the point is that the parts should have been removed into my inventory and were still equipped.

Thx.
it was un equiped yes .. but propably it was giving no stats due to allie's patch :)

RedNeon

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-