May 23, 2024, 05:31:07 AMLatest Member: MichaelAvend

OGICE

Started by asmit10, April 21, 2012, 03:22:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

asmit10

April 21, 2012, 03:22:53 PM Last Edit: April 21, 2012, 03:24:33 PM by asmit10

OGICE muted johnny for no reason. From what johnny said, ice called him a kid and johnny called him an animal. Ice then muted him. I confronted ice and he wouldnt give a reason for the mute, this leads me to believe that he abused his powers.

I am tired of this ***got being able to abuse his powers and get away with it. If action isnt taken on ice, then at the very least, johnny should be unmuted.
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

NeoKiller

Since Ice doesn't bother answering I unmuted him.
It would also be nice if you could post screenshots of what happened.

asmit10

Quote from: NeoKiller on April 21, 2012, 03:31:03 PM

I was on BOTS!! at the time of it happening, but tbh, I believe johnny over ice due to ice's tendency to power abuse.
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh

RAUDOG

April 21, 2012, 04:16:53 PM #3 Last Edit: April 21, 2012, 04:18:29 PM by RAUDOG
Quote from: asmit10 on April 21, 2012, 03:22:53 PM

OGICE muted johnny for no reason. From what johnny said, ice called him a kid and johnny called him an animal. Ice then muted him. I confronted ice and he wouldnt give a reason for the mute, this leads me to believe that he abused his powers.

I am tired of this ***got being able to abuse his powers and get away with it. If action isnt taken on ice, then at the very least, johnny should be unmuted.
Those are mighty big words for 1 thing i never called Johnny a kid, you have no facts of the matter and another thing i don't answer to you but, i'll answer to an higher power.
***got that's very disrespectful.

asmit10

Quote from: RAUDOG on April 21, 2012, 04:16:53 PM
Quote from: asmit10 on April 21, 2012, 03:22:53 PM

Those are mighty big words for 1 thing i never called Johnny a kid, you have no facts of the matter and another thing i don't answer to you but, i'll answer to an higher power.

You're disrespectful too, i'm just trying to follow you as a role model.
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh

KillerPig

wait what

are you calling him a ***got or are you repeating what he said and saying its disrespectful?

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

NeoKiller

Quote from: NeoKiller on April 21, 2012, 04:06:59 PM
First off, this had more sense if you would have reported him with valid screenshots in the "report a rule breaker section".
There is also a feedback section you can use to express your opinion.
We're all aware that ICE has a tendency to overreact, but I told you already, Johnny, all you need is a screenshot/video.
I do understand you feel treated unfair but in the end the staff members have more power and you can only get them demoted by proving they acted wrong.

In that case, it was proved several times that Ice acted wrong in different situations.
The problem is, you cannot expect a demotion since this is not a professional company.

I'd love to tell my opinion to this topic but since my "boss" demands professionalism I can't.

With this being said, I suggest you to try to talk to Allie in a serious way, not topics like this which seem frivolous.
Maybe you have luck and she considers your opinions.
In the end she cannot ignore a an issue where complaints are voiced constantly.

Good luck.

hawk5005

Quote from: KillerPig on April 21, 2012, 04:21:10 PM

wait what

are you calling him a ***got or are you repeating what he said and saying its disrespectful?
He used bold on the word from the quote, meaning that he's saying that the word "***got" was very disrespectful.
@asmit verbal warn, flame ice again and it won't be verbal anymore.

Sharpie2

Hmmm.... I am tired of this ***got.... Well that seems very disrespectful and to inform i was watching the conversation. Mod did NOT call johnny a kid he called him young. If johnny found that offensive then he should have just informed mod. Johnny then started talking back and then Mod muted him. Johnny Didnt really have respect for mod and mod did what was right which was mute him for the language that he used toward mod. and ***got is another offensive word to use on  a mod try not to be so Hmmmm i dont know MEAN?!?!

zomniethe4

Quote from: Sharpie2 on April 21, 2012, 05:03:17 PM
Hmmm.... I am tired of this ***got.... Well that seems very disrespectful and to inform i was watching the conversation. Mod did NOT call johnny a kid he called him young. If johnny found that offensive then he should have just informed mod. Johnny then started talking back and then Mod muted him. Johnny Didnt really have respect for mod and mod did what was right which was mute him for the language that he used toward mod. and ***got is another offensive word to use on  a mod try not to be so Hmmmm i dont know MEAN?!?!
That's a little uncalled for eh?

Zom

charger81

dude really I don't think ICE would ever do that he's a really good person  ;)

NeoKiller

Quote from: charger81 on April 21, 2012, 08:59:21 PM
dude really I don't think ICE would ever do that he's a really good person  ;)
Do what ?
Quoted wrong person ???

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-