June 03, 2024, 02:26:53 PMLatest Member: ohmypetgroom
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Who wants ice demoted?

Who wants ice demoted?

Started by asmit10, April 21, 2012, 03:38:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sharpie2

Although johnny, you are my friend Mod is also my friend... we are in the same guild and he has helped me many times... I do NOT WANT ICE DEMOTED! !!!!! ROAR!!!

Rossbach

Quote from: Meteor on April 21, 2012, 04:41:50 PM
Quote from: CyberSox on April 21, 2012, 04:39:58 PM
Quote from: Meteor on April 21, 2012, 04:15:32 PM
This topic won't get 100 people to view it to start with.

183 views and counting :p
Lemme rephrase that.

This topic won't get 100 people to view it, care enough about it and post on it to start with.

*100 people view and care enough to post.*

Meteor:
"Lemme rephrase that.

Allie won't demote Ice no matter what the people say."

Omnomnom eating toast.

daluzman123

Ice will get demoted, He's Only Here because of his money, and everyone knows he abuses His Power, And That Allie Keeps him as a personal Bank. Mod OG ICE is a Bad seed to the staff team, And he's not a valuable player on terms of friendship and etc.

-Johnny

hawk5005

Quote from: daluzman123 on April 21, 2012, 05:44:56 PM
Ice will get demoted, He's Only Here because of his money, and everyone knows he abuses His Power, And That Allie Keeps him as a personal Bank. Mod OG ICE is a Bad seed to the staff team, And he's not a valuable player on terms of friendship and etc.

-Johnny

Apparently you've made a hobby out of insulting ICE.
Would you call "Allies personal bank" every staff member that buys membership for his friends?
There must be a reason for why he's still a staff member, right?
If you have any proof of this abuse, please post it, don't keep it for yourself.

asmit10

Quote from: hawk5005 on April 21, 2012, 06:07:04 PM
Quote from: daluzman123 on April 21, 2012, 05:44:56 PM

-Johnny

Would you call "Allies personal bank" every staff member that buys membership for his friends?
If you have any proof of this abuse, please post it, don't keep it for yourself.

Well if topics in "Report a rule breaker" section weren't deleted, there'd be plenty of proof.
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

hawk5005

Quote from: asmit10 on April 21, 2012, 06:12:17 PM

Well if topics in "Report a rule breaker" section weren't deleted, there'd be plenty of proof.
They aren't deleted, they're moved.
And it's not that hard uploading a few pics, is it?

asmit10

Quote from: hawk5005 on April 21, 2012, 06:17:06 PM
Quote from: asmit10 on April 21, 2012, 06:12:17 PM

They aren't deleted, they're moved.
And it's not that hard uploading a few pics, is it?

Sorry to tell you this but, I dont stalk ice, nor do I have every piece of evidence of every time he's power abused. I'm sincerely sorry I didn't stalk ice like you expected me to.
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh

hawk5005

Aww, well that's too bad, that means you don't actually have any proof of him power abusing except your word, and Johnny's word.

asmit10

Quote from: hawk5005 on April 21, 2012, 06:26:54 PM
Aww, well that's too bad, that means you don't actually have any proof of him power abusing except your word, and Johnny's word.

No, I dont. But that's only because you, and other FMs are covering his ass by not releasing the reports that have been made against him.
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh

hawk5005

Yes, because only ICE is reported in the "report a rule breaker" section, and all we do is cover the thousands of reports against him.

asmit10

Quote from: hawk5005 on April 21, 2012, 06:31:10 PM
Yes, because only ICE is reported in the "report a rule breaker" section, and all we do is cover the thousands of reports against him.

I never said, or even hinted at, the number of reports, did i? You're hiding atleast 5. Either way, you're covering his ass because you know there's enough to get him demoted. If you thought there wasn't, why not release the posts?
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh

hawk5005

April 21, 2012, 06:36:12 PM #26 Last Edit: April 21, 2012, 06:36:40 PM by hawk5005
Because there are exactly 1485 topics in the board the old topics are moved, and frankly I just can't be asked searching for 5 so called reports. If those reports really exist, wouldn't it be easier to just ask the owners of the topics to re-upload them? And then maybe make a solid report against ICE?

speedy101

IGN:OGSpeed
LVL:non mem172 member 221

asmit10

Quote from: hawk5005 on April 21, 2012, 06:36:12 PM
Because there are exactly 1485 topics in the board the old topics are moved, and frankly I just can't be asked searching for 5 so called reports. If those reports really exist, wouldn't it be easier to just ask the owners of the topics to re-upload them? And then maybe make a solid report against ICE?

How am I supposed to find 5 people when there are 78291 registered users on the forum? I think it'd be easier for you to use the search function and find it then me going through every user.
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh

hawk5005

As I said, I can't be asked, I have no reason whatsoever to do anything you said.
You're the one who wants to report him, I thought you'd have evidence.
This is going nowhere except increasing my post count, as I said before, good luck finding people who support your idea of demoting ICE.
Until now, it's only been you and Johnny that want him demoted, and you both called him a ***/***got, I'd say you don't have a solid case until now.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-