April 20, 2024, 02:13:29 AMLatest Member: BradleyMut
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » "Box hacking" Message?

"Box hacking" Message?

Started by clintyip, October 03, 2010, 03:26:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

clintyip

Um, just wondering, is the "box hacking- logged IP address and account" a glitch? I got that message when doing treasure raid, and I WASN'T hacking >.<

Styx

It's a message to say your hacking.
But your probably are and your probably arn't, just a error in the pixels or you had MLE open with Box hack up or something, owell, ignore it and keep playing. Just don't be hacking in BC or you gonna get caught the fk out.

Ohkahi

Quote from: clintyip on October 03, 2010, 03:26:25 AM
Um, just wondering, is the "box hacking- logged IP address and account" a glitch? I got that message when doing treasure raid, and I WASN'T hacking >.<

dude i got it aswell lol? i didn't do shit :(

clintyip

Quote from: Styx on October 03, 2010, 03:27:49 AM
It's a message to say your hacking.
But your probably are and your probably arn't, just a error in the pixels or you had MLE open with Box hack up or something, owell, ignore it and keep playing. Just don't be hacking in BC or you gonna get caught the fk out.

I'm not hacking, and just as I was selling some drops to the shop, a message came up saying: "You should stop hacking" =.= I'M NOT HACKING D:

zomniethe4

Don't worry about it. It's just a bug.

Zom

randomftw123

WALK WITH ME IN HELL!!!

^tricky win <3

Dusk

It's suppose to scare you.
I actually seen it happen to me when ;Lag occurs.

But that is about it, I wasn't fearful at all when I saw it.
I actually chucked. ^_^

Santa

It's fine, just ignore this message, it only happens very rarely. It does indeed stop people who hack boxes tho.

Painkiller

don't you think this thread should then be deleted so that poeple who hack boxes don't realize their being tricked? -.-

Connor

Quote from: Tricky on October 03, 2010, 12:42:03 PM
You threw up? Fucking feral.
Quote from: Elements on October 03, 2010, 12:00:15 PM
It's suppose to scare you.
I actually seen it happen to me when ;Lag occurs.

But that is about it, I wasn't fearful at all when I saw it.
I actually chucked. ^_^
I think he ment chuckled

(\__/)
( ~.~)   This is a bunny. He will rule the world!!! (With me ofc)
(")_(")

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-