June 16, 2024, 07:39:13 PMLatest Member: Gregory
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » suggestions to help improve point system before release?

suggestions to help improve point system before release?

Started by Santa, October 03, 2010, 02:47:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Painkiller

in regular bots there used to be a bonus for the MPV (person with most points) and a boss killer #1 bonus (whoever did the most damage to the boss)
we could make MVP get +10% and boss killer get +5% also will these be available if we solo a level? :/  that would be nice

Yz

That would be stupid. Why have a "best player/MVP/person who damaged boss the most" if there's only ONE player?

Their bonus is the mobs have low hp anyways.
DISCORD killyzkill

Painkiller

just saying it would be nice to recieve them anyways... especially for those of us who can still level up

Xrow

YAY FINALLY :D
I missed the point system :')
It shows who did the best in pvp in another category besides most kills and who won.

Ex.
I kill 3/6 of the other players in the room. Someone else kills one and pushes me, and everyone else thinks 'OSHI- HE WON WOO?!??!!?!?!?' when he did next to nothing. This way, people get more specific credit for the work they did.
:D.

Allie

If you kill 3/5 of the people in the room, then another person kills another person, then pushes you, that adds to 6 people in the room.

Yz

HAHA DUMBASS PRIVATE SCHOOL DOESNT TEACH U EVERYTHING DOES IT?
DISCORD killyzkill

Xrow

Quote from: Allie on October 03, 2010, 08:55:21 PM
If you kill 3/5 of the people in the room, then another person kills another person, then pushes you, that adds to 6 people in the room.

Eh. I said 5 and then made the scenario. Didn't exactly proof read it =/

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-