April 25, 2024, 01:23:45 PMLatest Member: Ornstein
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » AN IMPORTANT NEGLECTED CASE

AN IMPORTANT NEGLECTED CASE

Started by technine, May 21, 2012, 03:24:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

technine

May 21, 2012, 03:24:50 AM Last Edit: May 21, 2012, 03:30:50 AM by technine
TO SANTA AND THE OTHER STAFF MEMBER IF U AGREE THAT THIS SOCIETY IS A DEMOCRATIC SOCIETY U WONT TOUCH THIS TOPIC OR DELETE IT

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1-now i am speaking to the ppl who still use their brian to know the truth from the falsehood ,the sincere from the liar.

ok lets start dis shit
YOUR DEAR ADMINS WERE THE HEARTLESS HACKERS WHO DESTROYED ACCLAIM BOTS

2-now i turn my speech to the brainless low life players  (santa's little dwarfs slaves) who know the truth but maybe they are scared to admit it , all they do just waste their time reporting each other .

3-NOW SANTA , U JUST DON'T CARE ABOUT OTHER COMMUNITIES , but when someone hack in your useless game u ban their ass

UR SUCH A PARADOXICAL PERSON

MasterMerc

#stopmegatron2k15

technine

May 21, 2012, 03:28:47 AM #2 Last Edit: May 21, 2012, 03:31:17 AM by technine
what a stupid reply, just head to number 2 my hommie cuz dats ur case

Yz

Everyone knows, EVERYONE knows, no1 care
DISCORD killyzkill

technine

Quote from: Yz on May 21, 2012, 03:30:57 AM
Everyone knows, EVERYONE knows, no1 care

dats cuz ur some sort of little puppets under the control of santa.

IkeStone

how is he a puppet, we know we just want to play, yes they hacked and are now making money off the idea of hacking bots and remaking it...big deal. The only way people are affected is that theres a new place to play. Its survival of the fittest and if this bugs you, dont ever get into business

technine

Quote from: IkeStone on May 21, 2012, 03:37:10 AM
how is he a puppet, we know we just want to play, yes they hacked and are now making money off the idea of hacking bots and remaking it...big deal. The only way people are affected is that theres a new place to play. Its survival of the fittest and if this bugs you, dont ever get into business
u just want a place to play ...... u don't care who offered this place . the survival of the fittest is only in jungles.

spiderstar

It doesn't really matter... Bots was falling anyways with or without the hackers.  

IkeStone

survival of the fittest is definitely not only in the jungle. Long story short, acclaim was failing with the bots idea to the point where hackers were ABLE to f up the game at will. Its like companies in competitions. Destroy the opposition so you are the only one left to make the money. Im guessin you dont know much about what goes on in businesses so ill stop here. but yes, all the players know that the creators of boutcheetah are hackers, heck theyve admitted it b4! what difference does that make? nothing.

cybercjt

Normal / Low
IGN: LT.Surge / Psycho_Patch
Level: 172 / 7
Guild: None / None

Thx to Pig for the Raichu sig. :D

Badass PvPer I guess so.. XD

technine

Bubu

They helped killing the original game that acclaim was using to get money and now they are getting money from that same game. We all know that facepalm.. We're not puppets of Santa, We're kinda puppets of Bots.
Btw your raging atittude made me lol. What are we supposed to do? Stop playing Bots because the hackers that made their own servers after ruining the original one are Admins now? No, just no.
Imo at least the relationship between players and admins is closer and more friendly than how it was at Acclaim Bots.
And this is not a democracy...
I srsly could walltext you about all those things you wrote, but instead I will keep laughing.

Thanx to Meta, Jason and Surgey for the Signs :]

technine

May 21, 2012, 05:07:35 AM #12 Last Edit: May 21, 2012, 05:21:40 AM by technine
i know what i wrote in the begging was kinda stupid, what pisses me that santa get mad of ppl hacking his game, without looking at he has done to acclaim with his hacks

Quote from: Bubu on May 21, 2012, 04:22:23 AM
They helped killing the original game that acclaim was using to get money and now they are getting money from that same game. We all know that facepalm.. We're not puppets of Santa, We're kinda puppets of Bots.
Btw your raging atittude made me lol. What are we supposed to do? Stop playing Bots because the hackers that made their own servers after ruining the original one are Admins now? No, just no.
Imo at least the relationship between players and admins is closer and more friendly than how it was at Acclaim Bots.
And this is not a democracy...
I srsly could walltext you about all those things you wrote, but instead I will keep laughing.

i think a stable online game must have no admins interaction with players ,boutcheetah aint better than acclaim bots member are treated way better than the normal players... lol they called them members , SO THE OTHER PLAYERS ARE GUESTS ?

Bubu

Acclaim totally failed trying to avoid hackers ruin their game, now Santas work is to achive that function well. He cant be happy about hackers in his server lol.
Thanx to Meta, Jason and Surgey for the Signs :]

Xx Itz Ian

I guess this topic is about you and you found an argument to get unban?
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-