June 16, 2024, 07:41:39 AMLatest Member: Brezkairosy
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Suggestion

Suggestion

Started by Omega, June 05, 2012, 04:34:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Omega

I think PayByCash payment method would suffice over paypal.I really want to pay for member but I cant use Paypal Or Onebib

VictorxM

Indeed! It'd be awesome. I really want to buy membership as well, but sadly this isn't possible thanks to the fact I can't use paypal, since I don't own a credit card,  and my parents would not let me use theirs. :/ Anyways, +1.
IGN: xM — Lv. 270

KillerPig

How would you pay by cash? send Allie an envelope through mail?

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

VictorxM

PayByCash is a method like Paypal, but you can use several ways to buy something, like debit card, bank account... (http://www.paybycash.com/)
I
IGN: xM — Lv. 270

Omega

Bump,Please has Bout Put this into consideration? :o
I really want to be a member

NathanXDC

I have the same problem.. I'm 14 and i obviously don't have paypal my parents will definitely not buy me membership, but I though if you could add the pay by phone method i could pay through that. I could just put money on the sim and buy member through that :D i have done this before to another game Crossfire and i was really happy about it :)

Omega

Quote from: NathanXDC on February 16, 2013, 06:46:57 AM
I have the same problem.. I'm 14 and i obviously don't have paypal my parents will definitely not buy me membership, but I though if you could add the pay by phone method i could pay through that. I could just put money on the sim and buy member through that :D i have done this before to another game Crossfire and i was really happy about it :)

Is it really that easy? o.o , Btw Admins why dont you answer :o.

NathanXDC

well its obviously not easy its a suggestion how do you think they added paypal? i think they can do it the same way with pay by phone, they already added it but its not working

Thornz

February 22, 2013, 02:17:49 PM #8 Last Edit: February 22, 2013, 07:00:09 PM by Thornz
Actually guys, you don't really need your own credit card. Here's how it works:

Step 1: wait for you parents to fall asleep
Step 2: steal their card and buy perm membership
Step 3: get grounded for 6 months
Step 4: at least you have a perm membership once you're not grounded!

Please note, length of being grounded depends on other deciding factors, such as pissed-off-edness of patents and extent of credit card debt on parents account, but besides that, it's completely fool-proof!

Ps: I'm joking. Don't do this xD

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

lara538

Quote from: Thornz on February 22, 2013, 02:17:49 PM
Actually guys, you don't really need your own credit card. Here's how it works:

Step 1: wait for you parents to fall asleep
Step 2: steal their card and buy perm membership
Step 3: get grounded for 6 months
Step 4: at least you have a perm membership once you're not grounded!

Please note, length of being grounded depends on other deciding factors, such as pissed-off-edness of patents and extent of credit card debt on parents account, but besides that, it's completely fool-proof!

Ps: I'm joking. Don't do this xD

LOLOLOLOL
Look what ppl in forums here teach  :P
Thanks ang and spidey for the sigs! :3

(click to show/hide)

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-