April 26, 2024, 05:34:57 AMLatest Member: ultrezenzyme
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Future Updates » Survival Tier Rewards -- Spoiler (Survival Screenshots Included)

Survival Tier Rewards -- Spoiler (Survival Screenshots Included)

Started by Allie, June 09, 2012, 02:29:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allie

Quote from: Iridion on June 09, 2012, 03:33:12 PM
custom zones means there is some fresh stuff or just changed mobs? the rest is great :)

For example, in map 137 (current 26 [30 from BOTS]), there are three zones, instead of the normal ten. The boundaries are custom.

gottamdude

Quote from: Nucleaon on June 09, 2012, 04:01:28 PM
Learn to read then. It will be released when the armors are created.

Sorry im only 3 years old so i can't read.

:trollface:

Xkiller712

Quote from: nanak tatum on June 09, 2012, 05:27:16 PM
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG <--- a good idead would be make membership etc. half or something off because then people would buy so much DM and member because of survival ;D

Also i cant wait ZOOOMG
http://boutcheetah.zylongaming.com/index.php/topic,25787.0.html Similar to my idea.

Pokeh

Allie

Quote from: Pokeh on June 09, 2012, 05:35:48 PM
how would exp/coin/gp system work?

I am working on a table now. You will get x amount of exp for y amount of kills with a max exp of z, adding up to your exp of a, with a <= z, though there's no limit on y.

spiderstar

Just to clarify the drop system really quick.  It's not the whole group that needs to get 50 kills but actually a single person to get 50 kills?

Also, you mentioned the easy/medium/hard modes.  Does this mean someone playing in hard mode will receive better drops than someone that's playing in easy mode?

Allie

Easy/Medium/Hard mode applies to the entire room.
And yes, it is single kills.

spiderstar

Xkiller712

I didn't think I could get anymore excited, but this post is making me bounce off the walls.  ;D ;D :o ;D :P :P ;D ;D :o :o :o ;D

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

Rossbach

Omnomnom eating toast.

jar009

hmm it looks pretty nice but still the reward armor looks not really awesome for being the best ingame armor...
the ram parts look awesome but the surge parts look such noobish...

NeoKiller

Can't wait for it.
Also it would be nice if someone could make a thread with all qualifiers, there are so many for the different game modes that I've lost the overall view of them.

Xkiller712

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-