June 15, 2024, 09:01:42 PMLatest Member: FirbageUSALP
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Report A Bug » Solved Bug Reports » Trojan program??

Trojan program??

Started by connor1135, June 10, 2012, 12:14:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

connor1135

June 10, 2012, 12:14:57 AM Last Edit: June 10, 2012, 12:26:41 AM by connor1135
I had just stepped out of my house 3 hours ago, and Bout Cheetah was running fine.. I come back and find that a Trojan Program caught by my Anti-Virus "Kasper-Sky" is being used by bout cheetah files.. The path to the files was in bout cheetah.. I deleted the files, and went to open Bout Cheetah, and it re-downloaded the files, and now my Anti-Virus is acting up, and it wont even let Bout Cheetah start.. Any help Kenny?

The Trojan Program is called: Backdoor.Win32.DarkKomet.cot

Xkiller712

Quote from: connor1135 on June 10, 2012, 12:14:57 AM
I had just stepped out of my house 3 hours ago, and Bout Cheetah was running fine.. I come back and find that a Trojan Program caught by my Anti-Virus "Kasper-Sky" is being used by bout cheetah files.. The path to the files was in bout cheetah.. I deleted the files, and went to open Bout Cheetah, and it re-downloaded the files, and now my Anti-Virus is acting up, and it wont even let Bout Cheetah start.. Any help Kenny?

The Trojan Program is called: Backdoor.Win32.DarkKomet.cot
Bout cheetah is completely safe and has no viruses.  However,  you're antivirus may be detecting it as one.  I can assure you that if you have a virus in your computer it is not because of the game.  Try disabling your antivirus or firewall.  if the problem still continues pm Kenny or Allie.  If it is not doing anything to your computer, just disable the antivirus or add it to the exceptions list and ignore it.

-Silkysox

Santa

Add an exception for the boutcheetah folder to your antivirus, that's the best way to avoid false detections.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-