May 23, 2024, 06:29:37 AMLatest Member: MichaelAvend
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » What does Bot Stract do?

What does Bot Stract do?

Started by y2k, June 11, 2012, 12:42:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

y2k

I've searched around the forums a little bit, but I'm not quite sure what it does exactly..

Nucleaon

It used to give bonus stats
(GUN for surges)
(TG for Rams)
(TA for patches)

Now it gives HP.

IGNs:
BC: Nuc | Kyura
GC: SaphireFlare

y2k

Oh, thanks buddy.
How much health does, say, 1000 bot stract give you?

sasuke6548

Pokeh

Its like 1 hp/ 10k stract.

+ in lobby you have to type @fuel on/off for it to work. If on, you lose like .5% of your total bot stract every game its on.

NeoKiller

Bot Stract boosts your hp as the others said already.
You can get a maximum of 4,5k hp I think which is at 2,25 mill Bot Stract which leads to the fact that you get 1 hp per 500 Bot Stract.
However you loose 0,7% of your Bot Stact per game played.
If you don't want to loose it you may switch it off with the command "@fuel off" in the lobby.
However your stats won't be boosted as well if you switch it on. To turn it back on simply type "@fuel on".

^I think this is the correctest one so far.

antisickness

Quote from: Joker666 on June 11, 2012, 08:37:23 AM
NeoKiller is right BUT

If I have fuel on and I win a game I still lose that amount of bot stract and I find this unfair.So it doesn't matter if you win or lose a game you lose bs.
I lost untill now 150 k bot stract because of this ****.(And imo we should lose less than 0.7%. Is too much for those with huge amount of bs)
Santa or Allie plz fix this.

~Mad Play4Fun

Win or lose, it does not matter. The percentge will be deducted from your total unless you switch it off. That game would have lasted much longer without your bs and you could have even lost the round so it is not "****" as you say. It's a gamble.
In addition, you must realise that you are not losing a fixed amount. You lose less and less from your net total each time .7% is taken off. In theory, you will not lose all of your botstract.

You kinda contradict your own name, too, Mr. "Play4Fun"

hawk5005

June 11, 2012, 09:19:29 AM #7 Last Edit: June 11, 2012, 09:21:16 AM by hawk5005
Quote from: Joker666 on June 11, 2012, 09:01:44 AM
I know I lose less and less bot stract but I find unfair to lose bot stract even if I win.
What's the point of bot stract anyway if we're going to lose it
Bot stract is referred to as fuel. Whenever you drive your car you lose fuel, and you will have to buy more. The same thing applies in-game. In the past there were people with million of BS, making the game unbalanced so we had to come up with a solution of stopping the amount of BS increasing.
If you want, you can play a few games with BS, then turn it off and play normally to gain it back (by killing other players and taking the BS they drop).

Using your logic:
  • What's the point of gigas if you're gonna lose them whenever you buy an item?
  • What's the point of coins if you're gonna lose them whenever you buy a coin item?
  • What's the point of BS if you're gonna lose them whenever you use it to gain a boost in PvP?

antisickness

Quote from: Joker666 on June 11, 2012, 09:41:39 AM
With gigas I can buy items instead of playing like a nolifer to make a +7 set
With coins I can buy coin items for different account / trans cupon to change when I'm bored of a type end so on
Bs gives you more hp but if you win or lose (doesn't matter) you lose 7%
Ex: I have 2 mil bs = 4 k hp
        I lose/win 1 game => I lose 140 k bs
To gain 140 k bs in pvp you have to play like 2 months
And my ex is ONLY for 1 game.Now imagine that I play 20 games per day

After this rule was implamented how many ppl are playing with fuel on ??No1.So can you explain me what's the use of it if no1 play with it ??

That, too, was planned. If you did not use it, you wouldn't get the boost thus making the game more balanced. It was win or win for ZG. Like grim said, this method was used to stop unbalanced play tactics. Before, surges did mass damage with guns and with dark meto it was horrific.

If you don't like it, switch it off. There are people who would like that bonus hp you get but don't have the bot stract. You're lucky to be able to do that. Think of it that way.

hawk5005

Quote from: Joker666 on June 11, 2012, 11:17:40 AM
@anti:  I don't know who would play months to gain 1mil bs and lose it in 30 games.And btw hp it's not OP'ness because if you get chained x3 with upper you already lose all the bs advantage
Yes, but if you don't have the bs you're already at yellow hp after a 3-hit chain.
So it's still an advantage.

Quote from: Joker666 on June 11, 2012, 11:17:40 AMBasically if you want to play with bs and not lose any , have to win the round steal the bs from others and have around 500 wich gives you 1 hp.
gg for this idea.I bet you all thought about this hours
You don't get it. It's still unfair for the people who don't have so much BS.
You can say whatever you want, but if you don't come with a better solution than "let's let the winner keep bs", it's not going to change.

Rossbach

Quote from: Joker666 on June 11, 2012, 11:54:32 AM
No you don't get it.I'm not crying because I'm only 122 and there are ppl with lv 221.No sector -no level-no hp and high attack
No pvp - no bs

I propose not to lose bs if we win and we have @fuel on.
Anyway win a game with bs = 50-100 bs more, lose it lose 140 k. Fair enough

Here is a tip; live with it.

Use it or don't, your choice.

Why don't you play for fun instead of play for OP?

Omnomnom eating toast.

Rossbach

June 11, 2012, 08:54:32 PM #11 Last Edit: June 11, 2012, 08:58:25 PM by Rossbach
Quote from: Joker666 on June 11, 2012, 02:40:47 PM
ok i got it.
Soz for trying to fix something that i find unfair.win or lose anyway you lose
this can be locked i guess

@ross:it's not your business for what i play

Umad? It was a rhetorical question you silly person.

Omnomnom eating toast.

Allie

Bot Stract is used as its intended name was given - fuel.
Fuel is burned up during use -- the (small) function of *.993 determines how much fuel you burn in relation to how much the fuel is fueling your bot.
Each 500 Bot Stract gives 1 hp, capped at 4,500 bonus (which is a very large bonus -- an Elektra head only gives 1205 HP), which is 2,250,000 bot stract. In addition to this, the *.993 function is capped at 2,250,000, making the maximum fuel loss only equal to the bonus cap (4,500 bonus is equal to 15,750 bot stract consumed). Therefore, 15,750 bot stract is the most that can be consumed in one game. If you have 2,250,000+ bot stract, 15,750 is not much to forfeit for a major 4,500 HP bonus.

Check this thread for more info: http://boutcheetah.zylongaming.com/index.php/topic,21431.0.html

Xkiller712

Pokeh

Lol @ ross.

Im so clueless i just got it :#

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-