April 28, 2024, 04:07:30 PMLatest Member: Srenna
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » For the sake of why not, Pokemon Blue

For the sake of why not, Pokemon Blue

Started by Allie, June 23, 2012, 02:03:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allie

June 23, 2012, 02:03:33 PM Last Edit: June 23, 2012, 02:04:27 PM by Allie
I have accomplished today, a run of Pokemon Blue, completely completed with Pokemon League complete and all 151 Pokemon caught (all legit except the ones impossible to receive in the game alone).
I saved all the Pokemon that I caught in boxes 9-12. Most Pokemon in the game (highest evolution of each chain, at least) are in there.
Just for some fun, I felt I'd release this just cause it has all the Pokemon in it for anyone to make any team.

Some info:
49 hours of gameplay
99% of items were skipped, unless they were rare candies (I only picked up a few), important or necessary to pick up
Only four level 100s: Charizard, Blastoise, Raichu and Pidgeot.
Other Pokemon are only leveled to the required level to have leveled up.
Spawned Pokemon (ie Alakazam) are low leveled due to being spawned.
The only hack used to create this file was the spawning of Pokemon unavailable in Pokemon Blue (or unavailable solo). All others were legit.
Rare candy glitch was used for the sake of completing the game without hefty training. Nuggets were glitched for Game Corner tokens, so both Game Corner tokens and Cash are maxed out.

Download here, includes gb rom and sav file.

Released just for fun, I don't care if no one downloads or no one cares, but almost any combination of Pokemon is available in the last four slots.

hawk5005

I downloaded it only for the sake of going to Lavender town and hear the music lol.

Toast

Quote from: hawk5005 on June 23, 2012, 02:22:55 PM
I downloaded it only for the sake of going to Lavender town and hear the music lol.

I don't understand what's so scary about the music.

hawk5005

June 23, 2012, 02:29:30 PM #3 Last Edit: June 23, 2012, 02:32:31 PM by hawk5005
Quote from: Toast on June 23, 2012, 02:28:44 PM
Quote from: hawk5005 on June 23, 2012, 02:22:55 PM

I don't understand what's so scary about the music.
It's not, I like it. Plus in the game it's an infinite loop unlike the youtube videos.

Pokeh

the1ofall

thnx allie
;D
my nephieuw is happy now :P

greetz

the1ofall  ;D

Just tried http://clashofclanshelper.com/ - I got free Clash of Clans gems here! Get yous too in less than two minutes!! Everybody is already using free gems from here.(fdb4MDW52s)

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-