May 23, 2024, 12:30:21 AMLatest Member: catwalkgoa
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » No this is how

No this is how

Started by RAUDOG, June 26, 2012, 12:20:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RAUDOG

June 26, 2012, 12:20:00 AM Last Edit: June 26, 2012, 12:23:13 AM by RAUDOG

HOW TO BAN OG ICE COLD
« on: Today at 08:09:40 PM »

This is to let you know about me getting banned, I'm in my room grinding as usual gramps son aka Demonic, asked me a question, let me remind you this was a personal convo, I'm not gonna explain all details so I ended the convo by saying the word ( ass hole ).
Next THING know gramps somehow got his tubes untied and impregnated him self with this hatred towards me about saying the word ASS HOLE, I went back talking in guild CHAT and got banned.
He says I'm bann for flaming according to what he posted in the guild thread and where did I flame at? Secondly he believes I'm on Ladies account, Lady is on her account saying what I want HER TO SAY said, no 1 can prove that I'm on Ladies account strange thing about this issue is all you have to do is say gramps ice said this ice said that and he will bann me, this is how to bann OG ICE COLD.
Updated, Now Aille says im banned from what i stated in guild chat, dam can you guys make up ur mind.

sasuke6548

XD, Allie probably gonna lock this too.

droid zylon1

i hope she put @ban forever.
he is just acting childish. ice we nvr had no problems but damn man. your grown act like it...

Allie

I'll unmute you when I'm done deciding whether you're banned or not.
Just want you to shut up 'til then.

grant746

ppl are taking things to srsly

droid zylon1

Quote from: Allie on June 26, 2012, 12:32:15 AM
I'll unmute you when I'm done deciding whether you're banned or not.
Just want you to shut up 'til then.
well him acting like a child want help anything.
thank you, im tired of seeing him dig himself in a hole (as in making it worse on himself).

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-