May 23, 2024, 06:15:21 PMLatest Member: Ckilagotub
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » GFX » How to make my sig border!! :D

How to make my sig border!! :D

Started by kev453, October 07, 2010, 08:56:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kev453

Gtfo GIMP users. This is NOT for you (mainly cause I'm not bothered to figure out how to do it on GIMP).

1. Open Photoshop!
2. Stop reading this tutorial and take a minute to regain some lost common sense from the Dead Sea.
3. Open your sig file, it doesn't really matter if it's in the PSD format or not.
4. Make 3 new layers above all the other layers.
5. Go to the lowest positioned layer of those three, make a selection of the entire canvas using whatever Marquee tool you want.
6. Go to Edit/Stroke.
7. Width: 1px  Color: Black  Location: Inside  (That sounds gross to all you sick minded people), and click OK. Mode:Normal  Opacity:100% and the unchecked Preserve Transparency box should be default.
8. Now go to the layer above which should be the middle layer (aka 2nd) of the three you made. Take another minute and inhale through the nostril just observing how common sense really is the human's 6th sense.
9. Repeat step 6, NOT 7.
10. W: 2px  C: White Location: Inside  OK
11. Now go to the final layer of the three (the one on the top).
12. Repeat step 6, I don't mind if you repeat step 7 because it's fun watching people comment saying they don't know what they stuffed up when they were only a few steps from finishing.
13. W: 3px  C: Black  L: Inside   OK
14. Set the upper two layers (the one you just edited and the 'white' one, no that's not racist) on overlay.

I finished on 14 yet again, yays!.

Meta

Meta

kev453

LiquidChaos

Bounty

To make this quick and easy to understand.

Once your done with making the sig and you want to add border-
For Photoshop Users only.
1st: Go to Select then click All
2nd: Then Go to Select again and go down to Modify and Add border...
3rd: Go to Edit and look and Click on Stroke or Fill in then Add the Px and Color you want.

Done.

|**** a bitch - Respect a women - Love a lady|

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-