April 28, 2024, 08:03:32 AMLatest Member: ii21
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Report A Bug » Solved Bug Reports » YO Someone help me with this PvP bug

YO Someone help me with this PvP bug

Started by 1387saqr, July 04, 2012, 07:21:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1387saqr

Everytime I kill someone in PvP and their bot stract comes out, my game just shuts down. I tried re in stalling and system recovery but I still can't find out how to make it work..
New Generation PvP at its finest ;
"My preference is elegance and the competition is my reference. Money like inheritance, only dwell in excellence, find me in my elements."                                                               IGN- Reaper Of Soul

]

frog

Quote from: 1387saqr on July 04, 2012, 07:21:34 AM
Everytime I kill someone in PvP and their bot stract comes out, my game just shuts down. I tried re in stalling and system recovery but I still can't find out how to make it work..
did you try to repair the client??? got to the settings in the client and try repair client

1387saqr

Yes I tried it and that doesn't work either. I dont know whats the problem here D:
New Generation PvP at its finest ;
"My preference is elegance and the competition is my reference. Money like inheritance, only dwell in excellence, find me in my elements."                                                               IGN- Reaper Of Soul

]

frog

try to download the new client and then install the game while your antivirus is turned off :)

ReSigNeRs

If it doesent work, then wait for santa

Santa

Hello, can you install Team Viewer (www.teamviewer.com), and PM me the ID/Pass.

Thanks,
~RedEyes.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-