June 16, 2024, 12:15:41 AMLatest Member: FirbageUSALP

Important

Started by Leonidas, October 08, 2010, 04:02:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leonidas

I really felt the urge to post this due to the amount of people posting screens about people having hp off the screen.
This is proof that any screenshot with the hp going off the screen can easily be fake.

The original screenshot (names hidden for obvious reasons)

The edited screenshot, as you can see it looks genuine.

FireyDevel

How do we know that you didn't just use the hp hack and try to play off that you didn't?

HACKA! :P
Redemption - We're more than hardcore, know how to start wars and scar yours...

Get ready for doom, because I've blackened the sun and I've bloodied the moon.

Gramps

Leonidas was banned for hacking by kenny 2/3 weeks ago.

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

Leonidas

Quote from: Gramps on October 08, 2010, 04:50:48 PM
Leonidas was banned for hacking by kenny 2/3 weeks ago.
Thats Leonidsa not me...I have photoshop and just selected the hp bar and copy pasted xD

Gramps

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

Leonidas

LOL, makes me laugh why someone would try copy my name. Oh well.

It's not even my screenshot, I just nicked it off google and edited it. That's why I hid the names coz it wouldn't be fair.

coolkaran100

lol tht is him cuz u cant change the camra .

Banned for halo push pro.

Santa

please do note, I honestly do not care. Does anyone else? It's not like you can get someone banned by posting a fail 'hp' bar hack. Everytime you hack, it records it in the logs so you will be caught  :-\

jrkairi

Redeyes sees everythign with its red eyes :D

thx Meta^^

Thx mmiicc0 ^^

InternetPedo

Quote from: RedEyes on October 08, 2010, 07:02:02 PM
please do note, I honestly do not care. Does anyone else? It's not like you can get someone banned by posting a fail 'hp' bar hack. Everytime you hack, it records it in the logs so you will be caught  :-\

Except for Zirak who you had to beg to stop coming here?

;D

Santa

No, we still caught him everytime he hacked and what not. He was banned many times, but it just got to the point where he would keep changing his ip and coming back and doing it again. He's like mega arkade, an annoying pimple. But your game is different, you go by keys.. Once the hacker gets banned, he/she cannot just change ip and make a new account. I just use other peoples accounts when i wanna play/hack **** o-O. Sorry poke  >:(

InternetPedo

Luckily for us my hacking detection doesn't tell the hackers they've been detected (timer showing lose = LOL).

Iridion

poke is not banned right?

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

InternetPedo

He was automatically banned by the server, but against my better judgement (and due to a different IP) Tricky convinced me to give him one last chance.

Bearing in mind his account is now setup so if he even starts a flame war it'll get banned.

Iridion

its fine, i think he won't break rules purposely (nor break them at all)

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-