May 23, 2024, 08:47:21 AMLatest Member: MichaelAvend
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Report A Bug » Solved Bug Reports » Nothing Happens on Login Screen (EMERGENCY)

Nothing Happens on Login Screen (EMERGENCY)

Started by ByMoe, July 05, 2012, 06:07:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ByMoe

Hello everyone, I'm having problem with connecting to the game. When I came to id pw screen, I type my account and press enter. Screens pops up and says "connecting" but nothing happen. I keep waiting and waiting but nothing changes. So if you guys help me to solve this issue I'd be appreciated. Thanks for your patiance.

VictorxM

This happened to me when I was IP and MAC banned. :3
IGN: xM — Lv. 270

Scythe

Quote from: sora007 on July 05, 2012, 06:12:04 PM
That's not why it's happening to him

Try disabling antivirus
Don't think, feel

ByMoe

I havent played the game yet. So that means impossible for me. Any further suggestions ?

droid zylon1

and also if antivirus dont work them run it as admin. if that dont work post here again and ill find you a solution.

ByMoe

Quote from: ByMoe on July 05, 2012, 06:21:25 PM
I havent played the game yet. So that means impossible for me. Any further suggestions ?
I already did. I closed my firewall and antivirus program. Repaired client. Runned as administor. Runned in windows xp compability, Downloaded stuffs about Microsoft in download session. But I couldnt able to solve. I reached my thinking capability. Nothing left to do IMO. !?

ByMoe

Quote from: droid zylon1 on July 05, 2012, 06:22:16 PM
and also if antivirus dont work them run it as admin. if that dont work post here again and ill find you a solution.
nope doesnt work either sorry :(

Santa

Hello, can you install team viewer (www.teamviewer.com), and I will fix the client once you PM me the ID/Pass to it.

Thanks,
~RedEyes.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-