April 30, 2024, 09:48:54 PMLatest Member: rtaletmxno
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Future Updates » Administrative response regarding the Guild situation

Administrative response regarding the Guild situation

Started by Allie, July 05, 2012, 11:23:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allie

The game as it is is what is giving handouts. The new system will allow you to make a new guild after the reset, thus any friendships created by the guilds can thus be retained -- in a new guild. And in your new guild, you may have a choice whether your guild is sector dominant or not (as all guilds today are). The seemingly-complex new system is to make guilds more enjoyable -- and more competitive, thus giving real veterans a reason to stay.

Iridion

Quote from: niteshade140 on July 07, 2012, 06:09:04 PM
This is what's wrong with people today, too many mother ****ing handouts. WORK FOR SOMETHING ONCE IN YOU DAMN LIFE.
there's too many handouts, work for something once in your damn life, dont complain for a small exp rate drop, dude work hard to get to the top level!

fits perfectly

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

niteshade140

No Allie, what's going to make guilds more enjoyable is to let them stay how they are. We already worked hard for our status, why should we reset our hard work for new players that to be a high ranking clan? if they want that then they should work for it, its not that hard. if i can earn 200k guild points in a day alone without my guild members then these new players should be able to also. And I am a real veteran.

Xx Itz Ian

July 07, 2012, 06:25:24 PM #123 Last Edit: July 07, 2012, 06:51:30 PM by Xx Itz Ian
Pvp and bvb tiers ? Sounds cool.
Another reason to play pvp and bvb.
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Allie

Quote from: niteshade140 on July 07, 2012, 06:25:03 PM
No Allie, what's going to make guilds more enjoyable is to let them stay how they are. We already worked hard for our status, why should we reset our hard work for new players that to be a high ranking clan? if they want that then they should work for it, its not that hard. if i can earn 200k guild points in a day alone without my guild members then these new players should be able to also. And I am a real veteran.

Every high ranking guild in the game is promoting this. Please give me some constructive feedback and I will gladly point out why every point you have is invalid.

For now, your point seems to be that its a handout to players who can't keep up with the higher ranking guilds, but the fact is that its primarily ranks 1-5 whom are pushing this forward.

Pokeh

Quote from: niteshade140 on July 07, 2012, 06:25:03 PM

1. When did you join bots?

2. That's not the point. It isn't enjoyable and not even close to competitive in guilds at the moment because the system is so damn corrupt. Sure, you have reason to be mad if you're the average player who never forums and actually plays in a small guild with a group of friends and grinds legitly, but overall this idea will help boutcheetah more than ruin it. And besides, it's doubted you lost much if your guild isn't really high in rankings. You can always remake the guild with the same group of friends and start over. Except now you actually have a chance to catch up to the other guilds and be in the top 100.

niteshade140

July 07, 2012, 06:38:16 PM #126 Last Edit: July 07, 2012, 06:41:49 PM by niteshade140
Pokeh, Im in Judgement, last i checked we're rank 4. we worked hard on our guild and we dont want to lose it. So your saying that 1-5 ranked guilds are pushing this? i think i just disproved you.
Allie, i wont give you constructive critism unless i agree with it. and my points arent invalid, they are valid. my points are for everyone who is against this change. And contrary to what my posts might suggest, im not enraged by this, im not flailing around on this, im sitting here in disbelief, not in rage.

Allie

@poke
Niteshade is in Judgement - rank 4 guild, but only has 235k gp.

@niteshade
Still waiting for some constructive criticism, not just  "we hate this, and I speak for us all." This update is for the players, and if you can't tell me what's wrong with it than you shouldn't even post. We're looking for feedback, not opinions.

Pokeh

I doubt your whole guild supports your decision regardless.

Be happy with the 2012 Guild Flag. It's an amazing achievement. You just gotta realize that not everyone worked hard for their gp and the rankings are completely illegitimate nonetheless. This reset is perfect.

But on a serious note, there's definitely more people like Nite out there. We have to announce this asap in advance to prevent more whoring.

Rossbach

July 07, 2012, 06:48:57 PM #129 Last Edit: July 07, 2012, 06:51:20 PM by Rossbach
Quote from: niteshade140 on July 07, 2012, 06:09:04 PM
Ross, every single one of your points and your anwsers are the things that make people hate you, and resent your side even more. They are "famous last words" that turn more people against you. And what's so unfair about the guilds? That some guilds are good? that because we work for them to be good. I dont give a **** about you and your little whinny, lazy friends that made new guilds. If they want to be a high rank either join a good guild or work for your guild. All you are doing is promoting laziness and handouts. This is what's wrong with people today, too many mother ****ing handouts. WORK FOR SOMETHING ONCE IN YOU DAMN LIFE. and yeah, I'm a little moody about this, here's the difference though, I have a huge amount of people that agree. And you can't say that i'm not veteran, you don't know me and i don't know you. I might of joined Boutcheetach a little later, but I played Bots when it came out. And this game with e exception of hoe the exp work and a few other things, its the same game. And you are changing the game that everyone fell in love with (to a certain degree) to a game that give ****ing handouts. It's a load of bullshit and I don't think it should be changed. And why the **** would we want to remake them??? the point is we want to keep them. you have to have your head really far up your ass to say and believe something like that.

Explain your logic behind that. Those answers are actually doing the opposite.

Are you retarded? Ross never said anything about his lazy friends making new guild. Ross was talking about the entire playerbase, and how we are in fact caring about them.

Nope, Ross is promoting to reset the guild to promote competition, and that people will actually try harder, not less.

Ross has more people on his side than you do.

This is not BOTS!! this is BC. They may be similar, but there are differences. You can call yourself a veteran of BOTS!! if care, but not BC.  The fact that you do not know Ross explains that you are new here. Now you may think that is dum, "amg everyone knows old knows Ross!" But it is true, Ross is well known towards the people who forum, and who have been around here for some time.

Ross has worked for a lot of things in this game. More than you. Ross started playing when it came out, and was one of the first to get to lv 200, back when you get crappy exp. However now exp is so high, and there are already high lvs you can just leech off them and get lv 172/200 easy. That is why it need to be changed, just like Allie said, and same with you, this game has too many handouts, that is why we have to make some changes.

Omnomnom eating toast.

Xx Itz Ian

July 07, 2012, 06:50:11 PM #130 Last Edit: July 07, 2012, 06:54:58 PM by Xx Itz Ian
Quote from: Allie on July 07, 2012, 06:38:46 PM
@poke
Niteshade is in Judgement - rank 4 guild, but only has 235k gp.

@niteshade
Still waiting for some constructive criticism, not just  "we hate this, and I speak for us all." This update is for the players, and if you can't tell me what's wrong with it than you shouldn't even post. We're looking for feedback, not opinions.

Niteshade said he can earn 200k gp each day. I guess he is new in judgement

@niteschade
Why are you against this and why you keep saying you're a "veteran" i don't if you joined in 2010 or 2012 it is about the explaination you give not just saying: " i don't like it" it is about the part comming after that
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

niteshade140

July 07, 2012, 06:53:01 PM #131 Last Edit: July 07, 2012, 06:58:18 PM by niteshade140
ok, heres your constructive critism

-it's changing the game that a lot of us fell in love with
-it's changing the guild system that has been in place since Bots

Now you might sit there and think "oh thats not a valid reason why its bad". But what it all goes down to is that it is change. At least my guild and and a lot of other people that ive seen don't like change. Yes, this is opinion. But the fact is, is the opinions are the facts and the critism. well, critism is opinions. These are simply the 2 things that are wrong with it. And they carry more weight then they seem they would.

@Ian
Im not new to Judgement, Im actually a very old member of judgement and helped emencely(spellcheck plz :P) to the growth of the guild. I havn't gotten that many points for 2 reasons:

1. not its pointless to earn points
2. school got in my way of playing

Corr

3 out of the top five guilds agree with this guild reset.

Sunshine isn't involved cause they all korean nubs.

Therefore it's 3 out of 4. Your guild being the 1/4.

Congrats, you lost out of technicality due to you being the minority vote, welcome too democracy.

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

Pokeh

Quote from: niteshade140 on July 07, 2012, 06:53:01 PM
ok, heres your constructive critism

-it's changing the game that a lot of us fell in love with
-it's changing the guild system that has been in place since Bots

Now you might sit there and think "oh thats not a valid reason why its bad". But what it all goes down to is that it is change. At least my guild and and a lot of other people that ive seen don't like change. Yes, this is opinion. But the fact is, is the opinions are the facts and the critism. well, critism is opinions. These are simply the 2 things that are wrong with it. And they carry more weight then they seem they would.

this idea as a whole kills a few small time guilds and a few players in larger guilds. basically, a handful of people.

+ this gives a whole purpose for the other modes sectorers don't even bother touching. and vice versa cuz now pvpers realize theres a chance to get ranked in rankings because everyone's resetting.

it's not changing shit, just resetting what's already been built on a shitty foundation. People hate change, I get it. But this idea's really been pushed since a few months after new bc actually was released. >_>

Corr

Poke, you confusing yourself, just do the promise you made me. >_____>

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-