May 24, 2024, 04:51:49 AMLatest Member: FzaimaKar
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Marketplace » Normal Server » BUYING DARK SURGE ARMOR+6 AND SELLING BLADESS CORE+7

BUYING DARK SURGE ARMOR+6 AND SELLING BLADESS CORE+7

Started by 1387saqr, July 08, 2012, 08:57:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1387saqr

Title is what it is, give me offers for bladess core+7 body, and head and arms+6.

Need to buy dark parts+6 or higher, give me a starting price and let me know if you have.
New Generation PvP at its finest ;
"My preference is elegance and the competition is my reference. Money like inheritance, only dwell in excellence, find me in my elements."                                                               IGN- Reaper Of Soul

]

tanqq

ReSigNeRs

jinhongzhu

Hai Gifted I have a Dark Surge +7 set,gimmie a offer :)

Creator Of Mid-Air Block <--Corr told me to put this k.

1387saqr

July 08, 2012, 12:54:02 PM #4 Last Edit: July 08, 2012, 12:54:31 PM by 1387saqr
Never mind I got a +7 dark surge set from Neokiller for only 60mil ;D. You know anyone selling hallo trans though Tzesh?
New Generation PvP at its finest ;
"My preference is elegance and the competition is my reference. Money like inheritance, only dwell in excellence, find me in my elements."                                                               IGN- Reaper Of Soul

]

jinhongzhu

Lol Dam Neo :o And no I don't no any1 selling a hallo trans atm.

ReSigNeRs

How much tze for dark surge +7 set? my offer is 60m

jinhongzhu

Tz, dont go in to this dude's marketplace and buying my things :3 Go to my Marketplace and post it there. However no to 60mil. Offer more plox

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-