May 23, 2024, 08:01:58 AMLatest Member: MichaelAvend
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Saying The Final Goodbye;

Saying The Final Goodbye;

Started by daluzman123, July 08, 2012, 06:40:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spiderstar

RoG_Valjo

daluzman123

When someone 'Quits' it doesn't mean it's been forced upon them, I choose to quit because I've got things to do IRL and I don't think I'd be active on this game. There's other reasons but it's whatever.

Thanks guys, ^^, I might inbox some people with a Name which means you've won a item depending on what I've sent to you ^_^.

~Johnny

Materger

Quote from: daluzman123 on July 10, 2012, 02:13:47 AM
When someone 'Quits' it doesn't mean it's been forced upon them, I choose to quit because I've got things to do IRL and I don't think I'd be active on this game. There's other reasons but it's whatever.

Thanks guys, ^^, I might inbox some people with a Name which means you've won a item depending on what I've sent to you ^_^.

~Johnny

Will u roam around the forums? Also Me and Sparky our gana work towards the guild idea me and you started. O_O

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

spiderstar

Quote from: daluzman123 on July 10, 2012, 02:13:47 AM

~Johnny

You know you don't have to give away your items >.> it's always nice to keep SOME items if you ever decide to come back. 

ReSigNeRs

loewe98

Quote from: daluzman123 on July 08, 2012, 06:40:59 PM
Well, Title can basically sum up of everything I'm probrally going to say in this little thread. I've resigned from 'Trial' Moderator, I'm probrally going to give away what items I have left on Boutcheetah to those I believe that deserve and need it.

I'm quitting Boutcheetah, I probrally will come on the forums at some times to visit and see what updates are occuring and how the game is being getting better and more players are joining.

I will probrally stay online for about a couple of hours, and then go offline for a bit more, then log back in to say goodbye to in-game players, and maybe to give away some items ^^. I enjoyed my time on Boutcheetah, I gave a lot of work into it, I know it didn't go to waste, It went to creating a better Boutcheetah and a better community. I guess my goal of owning 2\3 of the Economy will no longer be reachable at this rate ^_^.

I wish you all a fairwell, and a safe and happy life, aswell as an amazing experience on Boutcheetah, A thank you to all the Veterans, Moderators, Admins, GMs, And the yet to come new-players.

Thank you

~Johnny

To bad u gonan quit : / , enjoy real life and make some fun !

RedNeon

Quote from: daluzman123 on July 09, 2012, 08:45:21 PM
The more you ask, The Less willing I am to give.

~Johnny

PLZ STUFFS IGN REDNEON PLZPLZ gogogo

antisickness

Don't know you much but I can say the "~Johnny" bit kinda annoyed me.

You know what a signature in real life is right? The space below this post is called your "signature". For what reason may that be?

I'm not trying to be antagonizing here but I'm just saying.

Cya anyways

-PeaceLover-

Plz my ign is Sashi gogogo ploxploxplox I am poorr

cybercjt

Normal / Low
IGN: LT.Surge / Psycho_Patch
Level: 172 / 7
Guild: None / None

Thx to Pig for the Raichu sig. :D

Badass PvPer I guess so.. XD

Delta

well i didn't know you but goodbye ):

Scythe

Don't think, feel

Delta

KillerPig

well shit that was sudden

-Pig

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-