April 24, 2024, 01:05:21 PMLatest Member: sukgo369
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Guild leaders need the power to

Guild leaders need the power to

Started by zepher2211, July 10, 2012, 05:27:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zepher2211

Moderate their guild threads, at least to the point of removing posts, that'd solve problems in guild threads a lot faster than waiting for a mod or GM.

I had a similar power for awhile (I could moderate my own threads) but people found out and threw a bitch fit about it
Powersurge
Headstrong

UnderYou

I take care of the sympathy guild thread and I am not sympathy leader only head co-leader in this case what we do ???
Ign | Diesel
Lv | ???
Guild | Morbid
Specialty | Sector

Pokeh

only if the leaders well known and shows maturity, sure.

but this demi-mod power will always be pointed fingers at regardless of whether it's being used properly or not >_>

zepher2211

July 10, 2012, 06:54:56 PM #3 Last Edit: July 10, 2012, 06:55:49 PM by zepher2211
Quote from: Pokeh on July 10, 2012, 06:51:53 PM
only if the leaders well known and shows maturity, sure.

but this demi-mod power will always be pointed fingers at regardless of whether it's being used properly or not >_>

Yeah when people found out I had the power I wasn't misusing it, they were mad cause I had it o-o

edit
Maybe guilds who have existed for a certain amount of time could get it
Powersurge
Headstrong

Iridion

this thread went from what could be a nice suggestion to a power begging thread

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Corr

^ Agree with Iri.

If you're smart and know how to nip flame wars in the butt in a consistent way then you would not need any 'demi' mod powers.
Been doing it for 4+ years with 1 guild and 2 others that I co-lead. It's not that hard.

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

zepher2211

Quote from: Corr on July 11, 2012, 04:52:37 AM
^ Agree with Iri.

If you're smart and know how to nip flame wars in the butt in a consistent way then you would not need any 'demi' mod powers.
Been doing it for 4+ years with 1 guild and 2 others that I co-lead. It's not that hard.

Kicking every member from your guild does not count as efficient guild management

@Iri: when
Powersurge
Headstrong

Nucleaon

Quote from: zepher2211 on July 12, 2012, 12:26:52 AM
^ Agree with Iri.

Kicking every member from your guild does not count as efficient guild management

Nor was it mentioned.

IGNs:
BC: Nuc | Kyura
GC: SaphireFlare

Corr

Quote from: zepher2211 on July 12, 2012, 12:26:52 AM
^ Agree with Iri.

Well too you, no.

Too me, I beg to differ.

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

Iridion

Quote from: zepher2211 on July 10, 2012, 06:54:56 PM
thar

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

zepher2211

Quote from: Iridion on July 12, 2012, 05:46:27 AM
Quote from: zepher2211 on July 10, 2012, 06:54:56 PM
thar

Cause otherwise every nub that wanted powers would just make a guild lol
Powersurge
Headstrong

KillerPig

no omg  :(

just make a disclaimer on the guild thread that all mean stuff will be deleted then coordinate with fm and gm

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Allie

zepher2211

Quote from: Allie on July 12, 2012, 03:21:26 PM
I sense power hunger.

Talking to a person who has never gone for a position higher than mod, and only applied for the position because he was active .-.
Powersurge
Headstrong

Allie

Still sense power hunger. Going to a forum mod isn't enough. This isn't gonna happen lulz.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-