April 30, 2024, 08:40:28 AMLatest Member: summarEmbet
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Guild leaders need the power to

Guild leaders need the power to

Started by zepher2211, July 10, 2012, 05:27:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

loewe98

Quote from: Allie on July 12, 2012, 06:13:36 PM
If you go back to doing that than a ban is waiting.

Hes already banned just for account sharing.. I mean we should make some votes for a co leader to have some invite power and kick power , what u guys think? Sounds nice right?

@ Allie , hes already banned.

Xx Itz Ian

July 12, 2012, 07:32:33 PM #31 Last Edit: July 12, 2012, 07:33:21 PM by Xx Itz Ian
Quote from: zepher2211 on July 12, 2012, 07:27:53 PM
Quote from: mo9 on July 12, 2012, 07:24:00 PM
imo this shouln't be a guild thing , it should be a big thread thing (ie a lot of views/replies )
but yeah powers should be restricted , like temporarily hiding posts till a mod reviews them or something like that
cause deleting post is too op for the regular player

That would work just fine, hide it, mod reviews whenever they get on, problem solved early on

I thought that was the point of the "report to moderator" button under a reply/post
On most forums that will come into a list and fm will get a notify to look there and can remove it or ignore it.
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

zepher2211

Quote from: Xx Itz Ian on July 12, 2012, 07:32:33 PM
Quote from: zepher2211 on July 12, 2012, 07:27:53 PM
Quote from: mo9 on July 12, 2012, 07:24:00 PM
imo this shouln't be a guild thing , it should be a big thread thing (ie a lot of views/replies )
but yeah powers should be restricted , like temporarily hiding posts till a mod reviews them or something like that
cause deleting post is too op for the regular player

That would work just fine, hide it, mod reviews whenever they get on, problem solved early on

I thought that was the point of the "report to moderator" button under a reply/post
On most forums that will come into a list and fm will get a notify to look there and can remove it or ignore it.

Using that doesn't hide the post
Powersurge
Headstrong

OG ICE COLD

Quote from: loewe98 on July 12, 2012, 07:28:32 PM
Quote from: Allie on July 12, 2012, 06:13:36 PM
If you go back to doing that than a ban is waiting.

Hes already banned just for account sharing.. I mean we should make some votes for a co leader to have some invite power and kick power , what u guys think? Sounds nice right?

@ Allie , hes already banned.
I agree zeph, it should be like that but with immature people like Allie and Gramps and a few more it will probably never happen!

Allie

Immature people like Allie. lulz thats an extremely immature thing to say.

OG ICE COLD

Quote from: Allie on July 12, 2012, 11:56:34 PM
Immature people like Allie. lulz thats an extremely immature thing to say.
Yes your small minded, this game has a lot of potential but you let people like Gramps have a bf because he can't have his way, i don't play this game anymore like i use to because it just something about the stupid rules and the people who enforces it, it isn't fear and it isn't fun. I been trying to get Ice to quit for the longest but he doesn't want to leave his friends behind, i don't understand why he plays a game where the staff (the people that is suppose to make this game joyful) treats him like shit!

Optimism

July 13, 2012, 12:59:15 AM #36 Last Edit: July 13, 2012, 12:59:47 AM by Optimism
This is actually a great idea, so long as you keep the provocative rhetoric absent while removing posts, i.e., "haha **** you X person and X guild, I just removed your post". I don't personally see a problem if we can maintain this level of civility during the process. But who am I here now a days anyway.
- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

Allie

July 13, 2012, 01:01:58 AM #37 Last Edit: July 13, 2012, 01:02:17 AM by Allie
It is what ICE says and does that results in what happens to him. It is precisely the attitude you're giving me that makes you and him disliked -- there's a way to voice your opinion and a way to be an absolute asshole. It's obvious which one your post was.

My staff is entirely unbias in our decisions. In fact, it's hard to even say we're unbias -- you guys should've been out of here long ago. But we were bias enough to let you guys go unpunished and to let your rule-breaking slide. It's the attitude that you're showing me that blows me away as a **** you instead of a thanks. You're the one being immature here, and I dare you to respectfully and maturely respond to my post, because that's what the one who isn't immature would do.

@Opti
PvP while I'm still online.

OG ICE COLD

Quote from: Allie on July 13, 2012, 01:01:58 AM
It is what ICE says and does that results in what happens to him. It is precisely the attitude you're giving me that makes you and him disliked -- there's a way to voice your opinion and a way to be an absolute asshole. It's obvious which one your post was.

My staff is entirely unbias in our decisions. In fact, it's hard to even say we're unbias -- you guys should've been out of here long ago. But we were bias enough to let you guys go unpunished and to let your rule-breaking slide. It's the attitude that you're showing me that blows me away as a **** you instead of a thanks. You're the one being immature here, and I dare you to respectfully and maturely respond to my post, because that's what the one who isn't immature would do.

@Opti
PvP while I'm still online.
See how you respond Allie your the immature one, i'm done bye bye!

Optimism

Yep. I have to download the client. Thankfully, the internet connection is superior here and I'm on a desktop with a shit keyboard (you have a chance to win :P).
- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

Iridion

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-