April 28, 2024, 05:15:17 AMLatest Member: Palley
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Probably gonna quit

Probably gonna quit

Started by zepher2211, July 12, 2012, 08:31:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zepher2211

July 12, 2012, 08:31:02 PM Last Edit: July 12, 2012, 08:46:51 PM by Yz
I see that the staff is even worse than before, we accept mods who can't mod, and our head gm can't do anything but read from a list; I'm tired of dealing with maintaining the rank one guild when every high up asshole is doing something to screw me over, I've never done anything in this game that would give me an unfair advantage, but just to make sure I don't I'll leave. After the guild reset Ice can make the guild which will erase all of Gramps worries and doubts. I had basically stopped playing before this but it's been proven I can't have a peaceful [playing experience without someone picking at the smallest things to ruin it.

To Tricky, Lyric, Allie Optimism, Gramps, and every other asshole that ruined bots for me:

**** YOU

and no idgaf about the getting the power in the new guild system
"Mute his ass if he makes a new topic."
Powersurge
Headstrong

Yz

Eh, if it's a condolence you made most of the Veteran team like Lyfes group and the other evo players hate BC, lawl.
DISCORD killyzkill

Pokeh

cant spell bc without drama

zepher2211

Quote from: Pokeh on July 12, 2012, 08:39:17 PM
cant spell bc without drama

I don't even know if this is can be described as drama

@Tricky: explain
Powersurge
Headstrong

Yz

It's just funny that you're playing victim when you made all the old vets of bots laugh at you and go away. Ever wondered why Silence was voted "worst guild of 2011"? It's not because it's bad, it's pro. But the way you and some of your friends treated everyone else is what drove you to apparently being victimized. Have you ever tried being nice to people? I know you take pride in stubbornness and not giving up in flame wars/arguments, did you expect people to respect you or fear you for that or something? It just made you look like someone the average man would avoid >_>

Anyway, I'm personally sorry Muncay. Gotta do this, staff instructions.
DISCORD killyzkill

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-