Previous topic - Next topic

Xkiller712

July 16, 2012, 05:34:15 AM Last Edit: July 19, 2012, 08:45:46 PM by Xkiller712
Locked because people got angry :l

ReSigNeRs

Xkiller712

ReSigNeRs

Gramps son.

btw ill try my luck, ill send gigas later.

Xkiller712

Quote from: ReSigNeRs on July 16, 2012, 05:49:28 AM
Gramps son.

btw ill try my luck, ill send gigas later.
Alright.  How much are you thinking of buying?

ReSigNeRs

I buy ticket number 5,8,9,10

Xkiller712

There are no numbers.  Just a number of times your name gets put into the hat.  I put an item on the market for 3,400,000 gigas.  Please buy it.

Jason321

Excuse me, "SILKYSOX" , I dont like the fact that you have copied my Official BoutCheetah Lottery.
Mine being the official one, please if you could, remove this and send the gigas back to Resigners.
I made the Official one first and its staying the Official one, and it should be the Only one.

Thanks, Jason321.

Xkiller712

Jason,

By the time I had figured out you had made a lottery similar to this I was already finished.  I have had this idea in mind for a few years now, and coincidentally, I made it within the same month as you.  As for your lottery being "official", it is not.  If it was official it wouldn't be under Player Sponsored Events, it would be under the official "Events" tab.  I am sorry for the inconvienence, but I will not be removing my lottery.  I in no way, purposely copied yours.   I assure you your "buisness" will not decrease because of me.  I hope we can work this out, as it is a very small problem.

Yz

You are both funny lol. Either of you can do what you want, it's a very UN-original event, Jason. Nobody is copying you. Silky continue as normal.
DISCORD killyzkill

qwerasdf2453

lol none of the events is official even tho you get permission from admins. anyways i hope you guys figure this out
gl to both of your events  ;)
People are born with gifts I'm born talented.

trong10

JASON GOT BUUUURNNEEDDD xD

IGN «»»««» xGoD_ImSo_BOSS «»»««» IGN
Guild ~ ComeATMeBRO ~
Market shop name: xgods

Gramps

Quote from: Yz on July 16, 2012, 08:42:07 PM
You are both funny lol. Either of you can do what you want, it's a very UN-original event, Jason. Nobody is copying you. Silky continue as normal.

I think he was on his period last night.

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

Jason321

Quote from: Xkiller712 on July 16, 2012, 07:24:23 PM
Jason,

By the time I had figured out you had made a lottery similar to this I was already finished.  I have had this idea in mind for a few years now, and coincidentally, I made it within the same month as you.  As for your lottery being "official", it is not.  If it was official it wouldn't be under Player Sponsored Events, it would be under the official "Events" tab.  I am sorry for the inconvienence, but I will not be removing my lottery.  I in no way, purposely copied yours.   I assure you your "buisness" will not decrease because of me.  I hope we can work this out, as it is a very small problem.
Santa told me i can name it the official one.

KillerPig

Quote from: Jason321 on July 17, 2012, 08:43:41 AM
Santa told me i can name it the official one.
allie isnt too fond of the idea

I wouldnt get too comfortable Jason. Allie can shut it down with a couple of mouse clicks lawl

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-