May 23, 2024, 08:28:15 PMLatest Member: Ckilagotub
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » ScreenShots » Reviving Base, slowly by slowly

Reviving Base, slowly by slowly

Started by Yz, July 20, 2012, 12:11:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meta

Quote from: mo9 on July 20, 2012, 09:54:15 AM
didn't know that
i still think it's op though

yea.. their long ranged hits are annoying af im surprised new mercs weren't released yet o.o

mo9

ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

Meta

peanut340

If you can't push xab there is a serious problem, the guy chases after everything.

Why complain about OP mercs? The players are just as OP.

Xabs and death hunters don't defend the base very well and when attacking they just get shot down by the base's laser.
A well used minitank or grounder could be just as good as these expensive mercs.

zomniethe4

At least you can push another player off with ease.
Xab you have to be transed and shit and DH is a bitch trying to lure them into a push.
Playing against a full team of just those to mercs are pretty much like adding extra players on the other team :|

Zom

Yz

Quote from: peanut340 on July 20, 2012, 04:25:02 PM
If you can't push xab there is a serious problem, the guy chases after everything.

Why complain about OP mercs? The players are just as OP.

Xabs and death hunters don't defend the base very well and when attacking they just get shot down by the base's laser.
A well used minitank or grounder could be just as good as these expensive mercs.

This, Death Hunter is actually very fun to vs because I can just walk around it and most players don't do the whole "rush the base straight away" tactic anymore and seeing as they all have Death Hunters their defense fails fast :P
DISCORD killyzkill

Pokeh

Quote from: Yz on July 20, 2012, 09:22:41 AM
I liek Xab more. I got 1 hunter for sector, never took it off lawl.

And nah Poke, this is happening all the time pretty much every day now. "1 guild" = there were other rooms doin' it too, as we aren't the only people in the game. But lulz that you guys are mad, where your 7 friends at :p

nah unless its a guild thing. no1 was on to even pvp let alone base today so i went off :/

7ehNoob

Quote from: Pokeh on July 20, 2012, 08:38:18 PM

And nah Poke, this is happening all the time pretty much every day now. "1 guild" = there were other rooms doin' it too, as we aren't the only people in the game. But lulz that you guys are mad, where your 7 friends at :p

nah unless its a guild thing. no1 was on to even pvp let alone base today so i went off :/

Or when I do actually get on and theres pvp room, I just get kicked. ::)

[TehNoobPatch Lv217 #158]
[I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.]

Corr

Only guilds too actually have 7+ active at a time if yours and Silence, and since Silence is sector your room is by default the forever alone bvb room. Grats. xD

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

Yz

Quote from: Corr on July 21, 2012, 02:40:36 AM

Only guilds too actually have 7+ active at a time if yours and Silence, and since Silence is sector your room is by default the forever alone bvb room. Grats. xD

Lol'd, I thought you knew at least a little bit about this game since you became active again but I was wrong o.O

NeverStopKillin bases hard, they always have rooms. Sympathy and Judgement are just as active as Silence is, although they sector too. Also as Aeon = majority of the game right now, if we play base, it's active. Just sayin, even though there are plenty of other people who play it.
DISCORD killyzkill

Corr

July 21, 2012, 05:40:26 PM #25 Last Edit: July 21, 2012, 05:45:45 PM by Corr
I don't see a lot of bvb games going on now, and don't take it as a hatecrime, just calling out the bullshit in saying BvB is 'reviving'. It's not happening unless more people play and teams are evenly matched. Otherwise whoever has the laggiest and most OP mercs wins.

I do it for the lulz.

Yz

Quote from: Corr on July 21, 2012, 05:40:26 PM
I don't see a lot of bvb games going on now, and don't take it as a hatecrime, just calling out the bullshit in saying BvB is 'reviving'. It's not happening unless more people play and teams are evenly matched. Otherwise whoever has the laggiest and most OP mercs wins.

It really is reviving compared to a month ago, there were NO full rooms whatsoever for like 4 months straight.
DISCORD killyzkill

Corr

Well man I wasn't in-game a month ago.

Still I'd rather like to see 5 rooms with 3v3 than 1 room with 4v4. Know what I'm sayin?

Since you're an 'Admin' now why don't you try advertising base more. I'm sure people will listen too your red text better. :O

I do it for the lulz.

Yz

Quote from: Corr on July 21, 2012, 08:22:16 PM
Well man I wasn't in-game a month ago.

Still I'd rather like to see 5 rooms with 3v3 than 1 room with 4v4. Know what I'm sayin?

Since you're an 'Admin' now why don't you try advertising base more. I'm sure people will listen too your red text better. :O

Orange. And I was actually planning on that ;D Just not yet, I have something else to do first.
DISCORD killyzkill

Scythe

But i dont think it will become active like BOTS :/
Don't think, feel

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-