March 28, 2024, 02:29:23 PMLatest Member: Danch
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » A little rediculous, don't you think?

A little rediculous, don't you think?

Started by FuRy, July 21, 2012, 10:50:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FuRy

Regarding "dat x face", I think the action being taken by some of the staff is ridiculous. First off, I know it's the trademark of Aeon. Why is it being censored??? Seriously, that is a little ridiculous. Why is it fair to ban a single guild's symbol or trademark and do nothing with the others?

In the picture is the ending of a thread where a few members bypassed the censor (which is indeed NOT against the rules) and Allie moderated one user, the sole reason being that he posted "dat x face".

Don't you think this is a little harsh and unnecessary?

gombo08

Omg THATS A FABULOUS Trade mark or siggy. Can humpy have one like that?

Humpydumpy sat on the wall, humpydumpy had a great fall~

Rossbach

Allie is a person who will do what she wants, no matter how harsh or illogical it is.  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

NinjaPig

ya I'm know I'm under moderation but i had to say something

1. she moderated TWO of us, me and zack. he's been unmoderated now but yea
2. bypassing censors is now a new forum rule. even bypassing the bev• censor. ikr? retarded
3. asked allie to give me a valid excuse for the censor but she went "afk"

Scythe

Quote from: Rossbach on July 21, 2012, 10:56:30 PM
Allie is a person who will do what she wants, no matter how harsh or illogical it is.  ::)
lul ross did you get moderated for it :/
Don't think, feel

FuRy

Quote from: NinjaPig on July 22, 2012, 01:39:39 AM
ya I'm know I'm under moderation but i had to say something

1. she moderated TWO of us, me and zack. he's been unmoderated now but yea
2. bypassing censors is now a new forum rule. even bypassing the bev• censor. ikr? retarded
3. asked allie to give me a valid excuse for the censor but she went "afk"

To your #2, I just checked the rules and they were modified AFTER she moderated you two for bypassing the censor. Any other mod that did that kind of thing would get demoted, but since she's the admin, she's untouchable. I fully expect her to get on me about showing others how this is getting closer to power abuse. There is a fine line between strict moderation and power abuse and I think it's getting pushed.

Cooky

Quote from: FuRy on July 22, 2012, 01:54:42 AM
There is a fine line between strict moderation and power abuse and I think it's getting pushed.
ok so maybe Allie power abused.. so what? She can do whatever she wants..

Scythe

Don't think, feel

Cooky

zomniethe4

I understand how you feel about the situation and you approached it in the right way unlike pig :)

Zom

Scythe

Quote from: zomniethe4 on July 22, 2012, 02:48:34 PM
I understand how you feel about the situation and you approached it in the right way unlike pig :)

president u gotta do something
Don't think, feel

zomniethe4

Zom

NeoKiller

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-