April 20, 2024, 05:34:27 AMLatest Member: Ernestomer
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Tips and Guides » Useful information , calculated and tested by me

Useful information , calculated and tested by me

Started by thethiny, October 12, 2012, 04:30:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thethiny

October 12, 2012, 04:30:48 PM Last Edit: October 14, 2012, 05:51:54 PM by thethiny
Hi,
So many users in-game are asking me about Survival , Tx and +x , so I'm going to discuss as much as I know.

• Survival Mode: When are we gonna enter a new Zone?
  • All modes: How does the Double XP Work? For members?And for the Boost we gain from T2 and T3?
  • How to get RB Packs?
  • How much does the Tx Increase?
  • Whats the maximum +X? And how do we get it?
  • What's the Effect {E}{M} and {H} Difficulties?
  • Does Time affect my XP?
  • Does Pushing Mobs down the stage Make Me Lose XP?
  • How much Bot Stract , XP , Guild Points , Team Points , and Points do I gain from killing a certain Enemy in PVP?
  • What do Bot-Stract color values mean?
  • How much EXP is needed for the next level?
  • Your Question Here.....
Starting one-by-one:

1.When are we gonna enter a new Zone?
Technically , you enter a new zone when you see You are now in Tier x Zone , but if you want to know how many kills are required , here's what I've found out: (Level 1 - 64/136/184 - 219
Tier 1: 10 - 10 - 10 Kills
Tier 2: 90 - 45 - 25 Kills
Tier 3: 260 - 75 - 40 Kills
*Note that Difficulties and number of players doesn't change these settings, and each player has different zone from the others depending on his kill amount.

2.How Does the Double XP work?
Well the double xp works as follows , first comes the Member's Double XP , so you always Gain Double XP, which makes it countable as your normal XP from now on. Then comes the Event Double XP , which Doubles your XP gained (X2 on Friday/Saturday and X3 on Sunday) , and since the Member's Double XP is counted as the normal , you get another Double XP on it , bringing the total to x4 or x6 XP. Then comes the bonus % , Tiers Give you % Bonus from your last XP (including all the Multipliers). So If you get 1 XP , and membership makes it 2 XP , weekends makes it 4 or 6 XP , and the bonus is 5 or 7 XP.

3.How to Get RB Packs?
You have to purchase them from Allie or Santa for real money , or this is what I've been told.
GM Allie says that it is soon to be in the shop , along with HP Packs.

4.How much does the Tx increase?
Tx means Tier X , which can be Tier 1 , Tier 2 , or Tier 3 , which can be obtainable from survival modes only ( By Luck, not by Tier Zone , Tier Zone only shows the current availability of items).
Tier 1 Gives nothing
Tier 2 Gives 15% bonus (or 14.9866666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666)
Tier 3 Gives 40% (or 39.8783422222222222222222222222222222222222222222222)

Note , only 1 item affects the bonus and is the least Tier one , so If you have T3 and T2 equipped you get 15% only , so happens if you have T2 and T2 , or T3 or T3 (in this case 40%).

*Note: According to GM Allie You will get 0% if you have T3 on two slots and T2 on 1 slot, and you will get 0% if you have 2 slots level 1 and 1 slot level 64 (examples only). She also says that bonus requires a full set , but it seems that there is an error that gives the bonus even with 1 item equipped (Need GM Check).

5.What's the Maximum +X?
The maximum + an item can have is 7.
To get them , you can get to +5 from Drops , to +6 From combining 3 +5 , +7 from Combining 3 +6 , each costs 6500000 Gigas . You can can from +1 to +5 by combining too.
You can also get +E which is a Members Only Item , which changes the color of the item and is equal to +5

6.What's the effect of {E} {M} and {H} Tags?
What these modifiers do is change the health of the Mobs (or Viruses) and the Damage. Nothing Else , just making it harder to beat.

7.Does Time Affect XP Gain?
Nope. I gain the same XP even if the timer said 00:00. However , time of completion affects PvP and BvB

8.Does Pushing Affect XP Gain?
Yes it does.
The XP loss is calculated this way:
The total number of mobs pushed vs the total number of mobs in the game and decreases your XP based on that ratio.

9.How much Bot Stract , XP , Guild Points , Team Points , and Points do I gain from killing a certain Enemy in PVP?
Bot Stract dropped is equal to the level of the killed player.
XP , 125% of the killeed player's level Multiplied by your current Multiplier.
Guild Points , are equal to the Base XP Mutiplied by 2 (Needs GM Verification)
For Team points , you will gain the player killed's level ( for Red or Blue teams) , to join a team simply in the lobby , type @join Red , or @join blue .
Points are gained by the killed player's level Divided by 4 (Need GM Verification)

10.How much is the color value of Bot-Stract?
Blue = 1
Orange = 10
Yellow = 100
Pink = 1000

*Note , each bot respond to Stract differently.
For Patches, you gain TA.
For Surges, you gain RA.
MTCyber's Ultimate BoutCheetah Guide | [EXP Points] 33
For Rams, you gain TG.

11.EXP Charts?
Find a link here http://boutcheetah.zylongaming.com/index.php/topic,17151.0.html

Feel Free to ask me questions , and I'll try to be here when you need me :)
And feel free to correct me too!

And GMs , we still need to have Party XP and Coin XP as stated in the ending of any match.

Quote from: Santa on November 11, 2012, 04:27:35 PM
considering 1k Zylon Coins is $10 dollars, and 1 month membership sells for 50 mill, I would have to say 100 mil for 1k coins?  (Just a guess though)

Allie

Lots of corrections here, likely going to miss a good 70% of them.

1.When are we gonna enter a new Zone?
These differ by the Survival level. For example, all of them have a 10-mob requirement for Tier 1. However, for Tier 2, level 1 has 90, 64-184 have 45, and 219 has 25. For Tier 3, level 1 has 260, levels 64-184 have 75, and 219 has 40.
The percentages are also widely spread, but this wasn't mentioned here.

2.How Does the Double XP work?
Members bonus XP automatic 2x. Friday/Saturday share an additional 2x and Sunday has 3x. Survival gear gives an addition 15/40%, if and only if you have all three parts of the same exact set equipped (ie, overload tier 3, you will get 0% bonus with tier 3 body and head, tier 2 arms, or 0% bonus with tier 3 overload head and arms and tier 3 aqua fever body).

3.How to Get RB Packs?
These were originally dropped in the original 221 (Jura's Requiem). They will be re-released in a cash-only shop soon to be released in 50/100 uses along with HP packs. It is likely we plan to release them back in the shop temporarily as high-cost giga items sometime in the near future.

4.How much does the Tx increase?
Refer to my reply to #2 for this one.

5.What's the Maximum +X?
The highest + is +7. Elite Armour is equal to +5, and is member only. Its rarity is what makes it special.

6.What's the effect of {E} {M} and {H} Tags?
Health and damage. Originally it also modified other stats (ie TA and TD), but due to the op-ness, it was removed in the first week.

7.Does Time Affect XP Gain?
Time only affects XP gain in PvP/BvB. In Sector, you'll only be flagged for possible hacking if you're completing it too fast.

8.Does Pushing Affect XP Gain?
Yes, every push you make will decrease your XP gain. Our function takes the total number of mobs pushed vs the total number of mobs in the game and decreases your XP based on that ratio.

9.How much Bot Stract , XP , Guild Points , Team Points , and Points do I gain from killing a certain Enemy in PVP?
Bot stract - Bot stract dropped from a kill is equal to the killed players' level.
XP - 125% of the killed players' level, times all our multipliers, x4(?).
Guild Points - Base XP times 2 (would need verification for this)
Team Points - The killed players' level
Points - The killed players' level divided by 4 (would need verification for this)

In addition, you do get the party/coin/MvP/Boss Killer XP, however it does not show on the stat screen.

Allie

October 12, 2012, 06:11:33 PM #2 Last Edit: October 12, 2012, 06:12:10 PM by Allie
Mo and Selene, please refrain from posting off-topic posts. This thread mentioned nothing of coins in PvP.

And Mo, party XP is XP that is given for playing with other players rather than playing solo.

thethiny

Thanks to GM Allie for the updates :) but it seems that you have misunderstanded the Bonus% System , or it is an error , would you please check it out?

considering 1k Zylon Coins is $10 dollars, and 1 month membership sells for 50 mill, I would have to say 100 mil for 1k coins?  (Just a guess though)

Allie

thethiny

64-184 , I thought these 2 only , forgot that - meant a RANGE!

Allie

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-