April 19, 2024, 06:45:53 AMLatest Member: megaarkade1
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » GFX » How to make a modification with XnView

How to make a modification with XnView

Started by Iridion, October 15, 2010, 04:29:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KillerPig

u most likely messed up something  :o

repair client and try again

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Cooky

thankyou for this guide, i am working on my first ever mod thanks to this

markiie

Just a quick question- if I was to change the name of let's say the Elekra for patch to the plasmodium of patch and move the file would my plasmodium then look like an Elektra set ???

Reteckz

Quote from: markiie on February 25, 2013, 07:09:07 AM
Just a quick question- if I was to change the name of let's say the Elekra for patch to the plasmodium of patch and move the file would my plasmodium then look like an Elektra set ???

Only if the models are the same.
IGN: Aardappel
Guild: Sympathy

markiie

February 25, 2013, 07:22:50 AM #64 Last Edit: February 25, 2013, 07:32:24 AM by markiie
I did just try it and nope is does not work but I'm going to try it with CPU and plasmodium now :)

EDIT : as expected it did not work :(

Jeffalo13

Quote from: markiie on February 25, 2013, 07:09:07 AM

You could swap the .bsc files to make Plasmodium be the shape of Elektra and vice versa, but that is called hiddenware, and is against the rules. 

You may, however, swap the .ba0 (high quality) / .ba2 (low quality) files to make the Elektra 'skin' to go over the shape of Plasmodium.
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-