April 24, 2024, 01:52:41 AMLatest Member: RobertSox
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Future Updates » Skill Ideas

Skill Ideas

Started by Allie, July 29, 2012, 04:09:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yz

You ask Allie to do that for you because you don't know anything about this argument. Stop getting involved till you have some validity here, Zack...
DISCORD killyzkill

KillerPig

Quote from: Jeffalo13 on August 21, 2012, 02:53:56 AM
Quote from: Allie on August 07, 2012, 02:51:41 AM
Quote from: Jeffalo13 on August 06, 2012, 11:43:14 PM
Quote from: Zack66775 on August 06, 2012, 07:59:01 PM
2 Full TA patches with Upper or rush II rush you and go straight for the base on a random map and you can in a sense counter them in such a manner that they can't get 3 hits on your base? I'm sorry. I know you are a good baser but it won't happen.

The only fair map to play BvB on is Industrobe, and on it, it is very easy to push patches that upper spam.

It is physically impossible to guard against 2 or more upper spammers who are fully equipped in highest gear and TA.
You can stop them, but they'll at least have gotten, AT LEAST, 1-2 hits each. And that's enough to majorly damage your base to the point they only have to come back and do it again to win.

I can demonstrate in game if you want to be stubborn.

/old quote but

With any semi-experienced players on your team, you wouldn't let the patches get to the base.  You'd cut them off with surges that can trap them and make them retreat.  If they do get to the base, while they are in the air from an uppercut, a hit from a trans can push them in one hit. 
indeed

we can demonstrate in game if you dont believe

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

VirusInject

look bvb doesnt need to be discussed here. This is to discuss skill ideas. Stop getting off topic. If you want to go "complain" about
bvb this or that, go make a thread, discuss it there. not here.
IGN: ManaBlitz, iHateCreepuhz, -Pandah-(my wife's account}
------------------------------

16yr old me :)

Zack66775

Has there been any breakthroughs or any new additions on skills Allie?

Quote from: Yz on August 21, 2012, 01:07:20 PM
You ask Allie to do that for you because you don't know anything about this argument. Stop getting involved till you have some validity here, Zack...

Read back a little Yz. I'm not an idiot. Allie stated that she would demonstrate if pig wanted. I haven't played tons of base but I have played enough.

Goals:
100 posts [X] 500 posts [X] 1000 posts [X] 1500 posts [ ] 2000 posts [] Member [] << D:
Forum Mod [ ]

xbaras

The Rage skills seems like a very good idea.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-