June 27, 2024, 09:07:14 AMLatest Member: Haroldheike
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Guild Wipe Suggestion

Guild Wipe Suggestion

Started by trong10, July 29, 2012, 06:45:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trong10

July 29, 2012, 06:45:37 PM Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 06:51:34 PM by trong10
Well this idea sparked when our guild, ComeAtMeBRO, came thorough  hard and made it to TOP 10 Guild Rankings!!!

So i was just wondering if the TOP 10 guilds could AT LEAST, get into the hall of fame of BC's Guilds before GP Wipe....

Including the GP Flag would be nice to top10 but i dont want to ask for that much.

There are almost 5000 guilds out there active or not, i still believe top 10 guilds should be held memorable.
I think 5 is too low and usually most top ratings of whatever (Music,Games, Competition, etc.)  go by the ratings of top 10.

Well hope this goes thorough and Mods/GMs/Admins got a chance to look at this.
Thanks Again.  :D

IGN «»»««» xGoD_ImSo_BOSS «»»««» IGN
Guild ~ ComeATMeBRO ~
Market shop name: xgods

KillerPig

lal u only want this because u guys are rank 10 :P

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

trong10

xd ya part of the reason, i also said this idea came up to me that we actually made it and there are other guilds getting into top 10 like Grand_Nature, and i at least just want our guild to be remembered. :p

Guild ~ ComeATMeBRO ~

jinhongzhu

It will be remembered by ur guild members :)

Creator Of Mid-Air Block <--Corr told me to put this k.

Toast

trong10

thought wipe was somewhere earlie in august?

Guild ~ ComeATMeBRO ~

jinhongzhu

Quote from: trong10 on July 29, 2012, 08:15:18 PM
thought wipe was somewhere earlie in august?
It's still possible to get rank 5 in the amount of time u have left :P

Yz

Aeon got rank 3 in 6 weeks, go work for your flag, it's for legendary guilds only.
DISCORD killyzkill

trong10

aeon is full of 221 and gms, mods XD

Guild ~ ComeATMeBRO ~

jinhongzhu

Quote from: trong10 on July 29, 2012, 11:07:23 PM
GM Guns are 1/2 the dmg of Full TA Patches. And Mod's dont have anything good execpt there Zylon Flags.

Xkiller712

Quote from: jinhongzhu on July 29, 2012, 11:17:18 PM
Quote from: trong10 on July 29, 2012, 11:07:23 PM
GM Guns are 1/2 the dmg of Full TA Patches. And Mod's dont have anything good execpt there Zylon Flags.
Exactly what I was trying to explain to him earlier.

Yz

July 30, 2012, 01:14:27 AM #11 Last Edit: July 30, 2012, 01:15:57 AM by Yz
Quote from: nanak tatum on July 29, 2012, 11:37:41 PM
Well GM Guns shoot fast and do like 2.5k dmg each shot so therefor it is basically the same and the guild was fresh with a lot of 221's and people grinding hella hard because they were fresh. unlike the other guilsd who have been grinding for much longer and were tired Aeon was fresh like i said. But a guild with only 172's and not as much fresh people will not make top 5 in that amount of time. So I think that top 5 should maybe get two flags where as top 10 get 1 flag.

They have been grinding for much longer so they should have a lead over Aeon, your logic is whacky. "This guild is old, so they would get less GP than this new guild"

And I've tested GM Guns are as fast as full TA II Overload Patches. Ya'll just think it's OP cuz you don't have it. Gramps confirmed the same. It's a good KS weapon due to its speed though, so yeah.

@xgods the only advantage that actually counts in your list is 221, and guess what, we worked for our level also. So as I said, go work for your rank, like we did lulz
DISCORD killyzkill

Zack66775

We worked for our place so you work for yours.

Goals:
100 posts [X] 500 posts [X] 1000 posts [X] 1500 posts [ ] 2000 posts [] Member [] << D:
Forum Mod [ ]

Yz

That's genuinely too wrong for me to address point by point so I'll agree to disagree with you.
DISCORD killyzkill

trong10

Errrmm... all I want/suggest is for the top 6th-10thguild be in the guild legend list xDD 6~10 should at least just be listed for the legendary list but not necessarily earn a prize, that was also just another suggestion. :P.       

Thx for your opinions guys.

Guild ~ ComeATMeBRO ~

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-