June 29, 2024, 06:20:47 PMLatest Member: Hamwiie
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Transforming a God?!

Transforming a God?!

Started by nanak tatum, August 01, 2012, 03:10:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nanak tatum

August 01, 2012, 03:10:06 AM Last Edit: August 01, 2012, 03:23:27 AM by nanak tatum
What would happen If a god were to transform? What would they look like?

Banned

spiderstar

Quote from: nanak tatum on August 01, 2012, 03:23:03 AM
That has nothing to do with what I said. I mean lets say I am on jura and use a trans coupon to turn patch/surge...wut would happen?
Oh sorry you should've been more specific though.  You're not allowed to change the bot type of a God.

Quote from: Allie on February 23, 2011, 08:06:28 PM
God Rules

Even after you become a God, you have to follow rules in order to keep your god.

You cannot use any coin items: all your stats are predetermined with your armor
Sectoring is looked down upon, but not really a rule - you're a War God, not a Sector God
You may not leave the Four War Gods guild - this is the guild for the Four War Gods
Obtaining so many losses that it's obvious you don't deserve the title of God will get your title removed
You may not use a transformation coupon no matter what -- I will never even consider you as a new God later
You may not change your password: the Gods' rightful owner is myself: you are only borrowing them from me as a "current owner"
You may only own one God at once. If you own a God, you may not call a God Challenge.
Failure to show on two consecutive Saturdays (or two alternating Saturdays within a three week scale) will result in a removal of your God.

If you are a God, do not break any of these rules.
Doing so will result in your account being taken back and given to someone more deserving.

Yz

It's a mystery, OoOoOOOoOooo
DISCORD killyzkill

zomniethe4

Zom

spiderstar

Quote from: nanak tatum on August 01, 2012, 03:57:46 AM
lololol

You probably can't change the armor just like the Dark Surge (E) set.  So you would be a naked bot. 

RedNeon

hawk5005

Nothing.
You can't.
It would simply say you can not change your bot type with the current armor equipped because there's no (if you're Jura - Ram) Surge/Patch versions of the armor.

Zack66775

Only way to do it would be to take the armor off then Allie would go all insane on you.

Goals:
100 posts [X] 500 posts [X] 1000 posts [X] 1500 posts [ ] 2000 posts [] Member [] << D:
Forum Mod [ ]

KillerPig

Quote from: hawk5005 on August 01, 2012, 06:55:27 AM
Nothing.
You can't.
It would simply say you can not change your bot type with the current armor equipped because there's no (if you're Jura - Ram) Surge/Patch versions of the armor.
hawk knows because he did it before  ;D

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

lasercut

Quote from: KillerPig on August 01, 2012, 04:24:06 PM
Nothing.
You can't.

nope hawk lies,

ryura has a surge and ram set. the surge set is gora and the ram set is jura so if you trans ryura you will either get gora or jura.
zeon will trans in to kyura only since patch has no 340 set
OMG I updated my avatar

zomniethe4

Quote from: lasercut on August 01, 2012, 06:34:04 PM
Quote from: KillerPig on August 01, 2012, 04:24:06 PM
Nothing.
You can't.

nope hawk lies,

ryura has a surge and ram set. the surge set is gora and the ram set is jura so if you trans ryura you will either get gora or jura.
zeon will trans in to kyura only since patch has no 340 set
sounds legit

Zom

Nucleaon

Does that mean I'll transform into Zeon?!

IGNs:
BC: Nuc | Kyura
GC: SaphireFlare

Xkiller712

Quote from: Nucleaon on August 01, 2012, 06:48:05 PM
Does that mean I'll transform into Zeon?!
Yeah.  Then Allie will transform you from God to nuc again.

Yz

Lasers actually right, I just didn't know it was that obvious :P
DISCORD killyzkill

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-