May 01, 2024, 01:01:19 PMLatest Member: brusej1005
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » The community

The community

Started by dereksnake, October 11, 2010, 05:38:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OG ICE COLD

I agree 100% with you,i seen someone call another person a Bit.. for absolutely no reason,that person could have gotten hurt and quit which means  1 less person in the game! Games are suppose to be a happy and fun environment,so lets make the game just that and get alone!

SonicParadox

Quote from: lady_aries78 on October 11, 2010, 06:12:51 PM
I agree 100% with you,i seen someone call another person a Bit.. for absolutely no reason,that person could have gotten hurt and quit which means  1 less person in the game! Games are suppose to be a happy and fun environment,so lets make the game just that and get alone!
Your sig is awkward. o_e

Iridion

counting old forum its more than 2k :3
all useful posts btw
/end offtopic

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

RAUDOG

I agree 100% with you dereksnake, this topic should not have a end to it, we need more people to respond to this.

mo9

i was once new , not too long a go i only read topics cause i didnt get anything yet , there was this topic and i wanted to ask a question in it , but chickened out cause tricky had just flamed a guy or smth , so ya i got used to the community even if its not friendly ,   right nnoe  i like it even though it has a lot of ...... It wouldnt be the same without all the ..........
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

Faith

Quote from: dereksnake on October 11, 2010, 06:00:34 PM
This post wasn't created to start an arguement...that's my point why does it hae to turn into people trying to tell you your wrong or what your saying will never happen. If you support the idea of wanting people to be more respectful state so if not you don't need to be negative and try to shut it all down. Plus to the whole thing about bots not being respectful. They started out as a huge company. Zylon is trying to get something like that going therefore the members they hae now are what people are going to judge the server by.

I agree with you that people should be more respectful, but honestly it's too much to ask here.
Some people here are nice, others are just... well we won't go there.

dereksnake

Thank you Faith for putting you input in, but hopefully by people reading this post some of them will be kinder...and for those who are new hopefully you won't let those who aren't get to you.

Kevin

Quote from: Bounty on October 11, 2010, 05:51:42 PM
Again. This is the internet. We can't do anything unless they all choose to listen.

---------------------------------
Acclaim Bots wasn't a nice community and more people played it.

They had structure within their staff members the beginning years of their existence.

Something we've never had.

Mrhappy

This community sucks all i can say.

Every one is leaving.

mmiicc0 - I have a lot of <3 For You

32 Items Left - Lvl136

FireyDevel

Quote from: mo9 on October 11, 2010, 07:06:51 PM
i was once new , not too long a go i only read topics cause i didnt get anything yet , there was this topic and i wanted to ask a question in it , but chickened out cause tricky had just flamed a guy or smth , so ya i got used to the community even if its not friendly ,   right nnoe  i like it even though it has a lot of ...... It wouldnt be the same without all the ..........

Been playing since 07 and I can say that it does take a lot to earn your place, back in the day Evolution wouldn't even accept me. But one of the main things I can tell you to do is be respectful, post when needed, and IN ALL HONESTY, speak English and create sentance structure that is understandable, and people will like you.
Redemption - We're more than hardcore, know how to start wars and scar yours...

Get ready for doom, because I've blackened the sun and I've bloodied the moon.

Kevin

There's always one person on all forums that ruin others experiences.

That's normal.

mo9

^^thanks for the tip firey , i kinda got used to the community but ofc i dont have a good place in it YET ! :D
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

dereksnake

Good input Firey thank you.

FireyDevel

Quote from: Kevin on October 11, 2010, 07:51:57 PM
There's always one person on all forums that ruin others experiences.

That's normal.

Lol your right, Divineraged back in BOTS!!

And @ The two above me, your very welcome guys!! Great start though, to have this much of a responce and not get flamed all that much on language or stupidity. Keep it up!
Redemption - We're more than hardcore, know how to start wars and scar yours...

Get ready for doom, because I've blackened the sun and I've bloodied the moon.

dereksnake

Well got try to make it the best place we can right. Thanks for the support. Hopefully there will be many more post of support.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-