April 27, 2024, 06:20:50 AMLatest Member: exclusively
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » HAHA I OWNED THIS PC VIRUS I HAD

HAHA I OWNED THIS PC VIRUS I HAD

Started by Cooky, August 02, 2012, 07:12:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cooky

August 02, 2012, 07:12:43 AM Last Edit: August 02, 2012, 07:13:12 AM by Cooky
so long story short i had this PC virus that essentially blocks every program from opening, leaving you with pretty much no way of removing it (cant run anti-virus or anything). However, I noticed that when I tried to go to task manager (what you get when you press ctrl+alt+delete), it would open for about 0.5 second before closing. So i talked to Kenny on MSN (for some reason it let me open MSN), and he told me which process I needed to end (which was the virus). So im like 'challenge accepted', and for the next few minutes kept opening task manager and attempting to click the virus and then press delete+enter really quickly before it closed. And.. I DID IT! Then i used an anti-virus program to remove it.  I ****in owned that virus!

ok end of story   :P

dndenny

lasercut

OMG I updated my avatar

loewe98

Quote from: Cooky on August 02, 2012, 07:12:43 AM
so long story short i had this PC virus that essentially blocks every program from opening, leaving you with pretty much no way of removing it (cant run anti-virus or anything). However, I noticed that when I tried to go to task manager (what you get when you press ctrl+alt+delete), it would open for about 0.5 second before closing. So i talked to Kenny on MSN (for some reason it let me open MSN), and he told me which process I needed to end (which was the virus). So im like 'challenge accepted', and for the next few minutes kept opening task manager and attempting to click the virus and then press delete+enter really quickly before it closed. And.. I DID IT! Then i used an anti-virus program to remove it.  I ****in owned that virus!

ok end of story   :P

lol cuul !

hawk5005

August 02, 2012, 03:08:05 PM #4 Last Edit: August 02, 2012, 03:09:16 PM by hawk5005
A few months ago I had a virus that was pretty much the same as yours.
I just rebooted in safe mode and found it laying in My Documents with the name "viru$$". Kinda lame.
Anyway, closing a process in less than a second is actually something to be proud of, well done lol.

mo9

ctrl+shift +esc  auto opens task manager without going through the other screen
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

Selene

hawk5005

Quote from: mo9 on August 02, 2012, 04:35:28 PM
ctrl+shift +esc  auto opens task manager without going through the other screen

Windows XP opens directly task manager.

Pokeh

i got that virus too.

run pc in safemode
run maleware bytes and avira

fixed.

btw it allows msn cuz it logs w.e you do. from chats to logging in (unless you auto-login when you open msn)

Cooky

yes I know to go into safe mode to remove it but it wasnt letting me go into safe mode for some reason it got stuck when it was loading everytime

Allie

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-