May 29, 2024, 07:35:52 AMLatest Member: HelenRurse
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Introductions » Just joined, anything to look out for?

Just joined, anything to look out for?

Started by Exomedia, August 04, 2012, 04:48:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Exomedia

Played Bots years ago (Like before my teens, which i am in now),stopped for a while and return only to find that the servers are decommissioned, what a shame.
I happened to stumble upon this community this evening, up and went hhhnnnnnggg and immediately signed up.
Now that I have registered and am currently downloading the client, I would like to ask a couple of questions and requests and have them answered before I perform setup:

1. Server locations? (I would most likely to be playing in Singapore and have really bad ping)
2. What changes have been made since the game's revival? (please simplify if you can, and please don't be too specific nor direct me to a different forum post, i would just go tldr;)
3. It's been a while now, so what should bot I roll now? After all these years, patch surge or ram? Please list the differences if you can.
Which is most and least popular overall if you know.
Are the statistical differences really that noticeable? Or is it just looks? (when i was playing i was too young to tell the difference besides looks)
4. Also on a side note: does anyone know a gallery of the official art done by original guys before this game was busy pushing up the daisies?
If there isn't such a gallery, does anyone have a particularly large collection of said official art?
What i am after particularly are the official art work of every armor set and their transformations to help with my choice of bot type. if you guys can't find all of them can you guys bring me the next best thing?
I would really like the trip down memory lane savor the nostalgia.

Pleased to say hello and I hope to have fun with ya'll.

Nucleaon

1. Server time is in NY. but server is in LA.
2. A lot, brand new items, new mode, level cap 172 for non-member and 221 for members.
3. Whatever you want though I recommend Ram for sector. (trans rape everything)
4. look in the gfx section.

Welcome :)

IGNs:
BC: Nuc | Kyura
GC: SaphireFlare

Yz

Hi and welcome, I hope you stick around and enjoy the BC experience.

1) is Tampa Florida
DISCORD killyzkill

Iridion

http://boutcheetah.zylongaming.com/index.php/topic,12509.0.html

in this thread you can find various bots/bout resources, from the official bout fansite kit to community made resources ;)

welcome to bc!

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Materger

Welcome to BC, enjoy your stay.
If you need any help in-game just whisp me.
^_-   IGN- Materger

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

RedNeon

antisickness

Someone who uses legit grammar zomg. Hi, it's a friendly community here and I think you'll enjoy it  ;D

In-game is completely different to acclaim's version but it has its charms.

Cooky

welcome if you need help feel free to message me

-Mod Cooky

:D

KillerPig

Quote from: antisickness on August 04, 2012, 10:07:10 AM
Someone who uses legit grammar zomg. Hi, it's a friendly community here and I think you'll enjoy it  ;D

In-game is completely different to acclaim's version but it has its charms.
Oaf

Welcome brooooooo
picking a bot isn't a big deal. we have trans coupons 100k coins

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

XMetroX

KillerPig

August 23, 2012, 04:44:32 AM #10 Last Edit: August 23, 2012, 04:45:17 AM by KillerPig
this thread is 19 days old dude  :'(

EDIT: more tears because dewo sucks  :'(

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Selene

Quote from: KillerPig on August 23, 2012, 04:44:32 AM
this thread is 19 days old dude  :'(

EDIT: more tears because dewo sucks  :'(
And he wants to be a Forum Mod? o.O.

mic99

Welcome to BoutCheetah :D if u need help with anytimng pm me my In Game Name is CodePurple
have fun :D

Selene

This topic was made Auguest 4th and its now Auguest 24th. Don't you think it's kinda late?

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-