April 27, 2024, 07:50:40 AMLatest Member: fsglgsll
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » I Can't Be the Only One

I Can't Be the Only One

Started by Xkiller712, August 08, 2012, 06:40:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xkiller712

August 08, 2012, 06:40:00 PM Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 06:45:56 PM by Xkiller712
If you are reading this topic, then it almost guarantees that at some point you were addicted to this game (maybe even right now).  I admit, I am among the many of you.  Amidst the time I have been addicted to this game, I have been wondering if I have ever met anyone in real life that plays this game. And if I had met them, if I had seen them in game at some point.  Pondering if they played the game but were too shy to tell anybody, because of the fear that people would think they are nerds.  I have been thinking about this, for a LONG time now, but have no idea if I am the only one.  I've been "fantasizing" that"Oh! Maybe my best friend (insert_name) plays this game but I have no idea about it!", or "Possibly, that person I met on the train today plays this game! Perhaps it was even Kenny!"

Without making this thread, I will never have any clue if I am the only one envisioning this, and that, quite simply is why I made it.

~SILKYSOX

mo9

havn't met anyone
and personally i don't think we are addicted to the game as much as we like the community
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

szabolcs

my classmate used to play bc. he showed it to me.

Cooky

nope I never met anyone in real life who plays BC. I tried to get some kids at my school to play it once but they ignored me

Toast

Quote from: Cooky on August 08, 2012, 06:48:25 PM
nope I never met anyone in real life who plays BC. I tried to get some kids at my school to play it once but they ignored me

Lol same.

Nucleaon

Uhm, in 6th grade my classmate played BOTS. I was like OMFGJASDLFASJLTASLDTJLASKJGTLASJDLGTASJLTASLTASLTSAL ADD ME ON TODAY KASDJFLSAJTLASDTLJASDLT.

IGNs:
BC: Nuc | Kyura
GC: SaphireFlare

szabolcs

i play bc because this is a good game, and nothing runs on this shit

antisickness

My cousin and I used to play a load. That's someone irl. Also, I know where surgex768, aka eco666, lives which is close so I can go visit him but he threatened me with physical violence :{

Surgeypurgey

I found out my friend played BC in computers, he had a digi-dragon as his wallpaper, when I looked I said "do you play boutcheetah?" and he said yea, and we told each other our igns and stuff, but he doesn't go on anymore for some reason

Toast

Quote from: Surgeypurgey on August 08, 2012, 07:32:14 PM
I found out my friend played BC in computers, he had a digi-dragon as his wallpaper, when I looked I said "do you play boutcheetah?" and he said yea, and we told each other our igns and stuff, but he doesn't go on anymore for some reason

When he figured out you play he stopped playing. :]

123bomb123

Quote from: Toast on August 08, 2012, 07:33:29 PM

"Oh god the Blasian wants to play a virtual game with me, he's gonna steal my items!"
-Helpless friend of Blasian Surgey.
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

hawk5005

Almost 2 years ago, me and my best friend (at the time) used to play bc, he's the one who got me banned lol.
He quit right after I got banned.

Surgeypurgey

August 08, 2012, 09:06:05 PM #12 Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 09:07:05 PM by Surgeypurgey
Quote from: 123bomb123 on August 08, 2012, 07:36:23 PM
Quote from: Toast on August 08, 2012, 07:33:29 PM

"Oh god the Blasian wants to play a virtual game with me, he's gonna steal my items!"
-Helpless friend of Blasian Surgey.

for ****ing **** ****ing **** **** **** sakes I'm not black, I'm canadian and asian, racist, someone ban him!!

also we played a lot of games together but he had a lot of homework and had to visit his cousins every week (dont know why) and eventually he couldn't play. He did say he will move to league of legends : p

123bomb123

You could help him with Math and Gym.

Blasians these days..
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-