May 23, 2024, 02:57:28 AMLatest Member: MichaelAvend
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Report A Bug » Solved Bug Reports » Game stopped working

Game stopped working

Started by zak985, August 13, 2012, 12:36:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zak985

Well i run the launcher, i start it, and then it says it stopped working. I have windows 8consumer preview and yes im very stupid for doing that. I have firewalls turned off and i also have absolutely no anti virus softwares. Some help would be great i had played boutcheetah with this laptop about 5 months ago and i formatted my laptop and now when i installed it it doesn't work. Any ways hope there is a solution or its just my stupid OS windows8 preview DO NOT DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 8 PREVIEW U WILL REGRET IT!

Santa

Hello, the issues is most likely caused from the following:

a.) You do not have Direct-X installed.  Try installing it from: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=35

b.) You do not have the proper video card drivers, which the client needs.  You can find them on your computer manufacturer's website most likely, not sure if they will have them for windows 8.  If you need assistance with this, please let me know.

Please try doing the following, and let me know if they resolved your issues.

Thanks,
~RedEyes.

zak985

I checked and i have directX 11 and since minecraft  wasn't  working i had to update my drivers for that as well  i think its my OS its been very unstable and has been giving me issues but i cant revert because i didnt partition my hardrive.

Santa

You could move all your important files to a external drive, or flash drive, then re-install windows 7.  To be completely honest, I have never tested BoutCheetah on a windows 8 machine.  I don't see why it wouldn't work though.  If you can install Team Viewer, maybe I can figure out the compatibility issues.

Thanks,
~RedEyes.

zak985

I have teamviewer installed. my email is:[email protected] just set up a time and i will give you the ID and Pass. I live in pacific time therefore its 12:39pm my time right now. If you can find the issue that would be great!

Santa

Anytime works fine, whenever you see me online on the forum, just send me a PM with the ID/Pass.

Thanks,
~RedEyes.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-